Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

As for the fight itself, it was a decent one. Hall slowed down considerably after the first couple minutes. I don't think he was tired, but rather Adam caught him a few times pretty cleanly which seemed to make him fight a bit more conservatively. I also don't know what the hell Adam was doing just standing there like that before the KO. For a guy that'd been moving around fairly well for the first 4:50 of the round, coming to a sudden halt for seemingly no good reason is an odd tactical choice.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Pretty sick. Anyway else feel like that 5 mins took forever, because you were anticipating some type of brutal KO. Now its on me 'cause I watch the previews, but I wish they hadn't given that away.

Oh and I really hope Bubba gets owned!!
    Ha, yeah, me too.
    Knowing there is a brutal KO, but not knowing 100% who got the KO, or when it happens, was intriguing.

Keep your hands up and when you see someone's back you know it's a spinning strikes. MOVE!!!

That was a good fight. I was impressed by Hall's performance. He faired really well against a bigger guy. If he hadn't of stopped moving in the last 10 sec, that wouldn't have happened. Anyway, good fight. I hope Adam gets better and does well in the UFC.

************POTENTIAL SPOILER*************

OK, so Dana said before the season started that there was this guy in the house that everyone was scared of and that he sent every single one of his opponents to the hospital. I think it's obvious now that he was talking about Uriah. So did Dana just spoil the whole season? Do we now know that Uriah is in the finals since Dana has indicated that he wins all his fights?

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post

OK, so Dana said before the season started that there was this guy in the house that everyone was scared of and that he sent every single one of his opponents to the hospital. I think it's obvious now that he was talking about Uriah. So did Dana just spoil the whole season? Do we now know that Uriah is in the finals since Dana has indicated that he wins all his fights?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, although I think he said he put 3 in the hospital. That means one more for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Hall went down from a punch, if I remember correct, not a takedown.
    Oh , i thought it was a takedown. I remember Hall being up against the cage and kinda just went into defensive mode

With how they are hyping Uriah, it wouldnt surprise me. Dana has already off of like 2 weeks, shown how much he loves the guys this season. At this point, does it even matter who the winner is considering Dana said they are all going to fight in the ufc.

I think the winner of TUF this season, just is going to be given a chance to lose 2 in a row while most of the other guys probably get 1 chance. Uriah has already put himself in a position though where he is going to without a doubt be given a few chances, Dana seems to always love certain guys and gives them his blessing.

Dana loved Alex Caceres from the season GSP coached against Koscheck, and he keeps hanging around. I always thought he could of been dropped early on but he got his chances because of Dana even after losses, they kept him.

I think it might be KING Kevin Casey who ends up being the best of the bunch and who they are all "afraid" to face. His BJJ skills may end up being far superior to the rest of the house. We'll see next week

He meant that he sent fighters on the season to the hospital and not just fighters from outside the competition?