Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Yeah, it's gone from under-stylized to over-stylized. I'm certain some of the zooms and focus shifts are post-production too, so it's not just the cameramen deliberately making the shot look "reality".

Ah well.

I agree the fight was fun. I'm saying the fighters were incredibly unimpressive.
    This is what you usually get with TUF. One was a very young and raw fighter with only 4 pro fights and the other was a "veteran" with close to 30 fights who nobody has deemed good enough to be called up to the big leagues.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Having watched, what, 18+ seasons of TUF, I understand that.

These seemed worse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tor was way too docile there.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Damn too bad Tor lost. I figured he'd have more success than he did after he got the takedown. I think Jimmy take the next fight by sub.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjake View Post
    Damn too bad Tor lost. I figured he'd have more success than he did after he got the takedown. I think Jimmy take the next fight by sub.
    Tor's problem is his name is missing the "h". He's no God!

Don't like the guy, talks to much, but he got the knock out. Can't argue with that.

I hate that **** Samman. I hope someone knocks him out

I like Uriah but he came across pretty horrible last night, also Chael is way too damn nice. Sounded like a proud father trying to cheer his son up in the locker room after Tor lost. I mean it's a good thing but hes way overboard with how nice he is. I wanted him to be a little bit of an asshole to people.

Highlight of the episode though was Jones running off after the bowling loss and people screaming Forrest
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Am I the only one who DID expect Sonnen to be an incredible coach and a great person for the fighters to talk to?

From the day it was announced that he was coaching, I thought Sonnen was going to come off as the greatest mentor in TUF history.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Am I the only one who DID expect Sonnen to be an incredible coach and a great person for the fighters to talk to?

From the day it was announced that he was coaching, I thought Sonnen was going to come off as the greatest mentor in TUF history.

Na I knew he'd be a good guy because it all is an act. You can tell from interviews that he is a genuinely nice guy. I just expected him to turn the switch on and antagonize Jones a bit for ratings
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I like Uriah but he came across pretty horrible last night
    Yeah he did. Hope he gets upset by one of the underdogs...
    Always supporting:
    Roy Nelson
    Diego Sanchez
    Dan Henderson
    Martin Kampmann