Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Ha, not sure sure now, eh??
    I'll do 20-1

Ha, not sure sure now, eh??
    Alright then, 20-1. Let's do this. Might be time for the titty lady to retire...fate will tell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

can we handle seeing a sig from bulldog for that long????

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    Alright then, 20-1. Let's do this. Might be time for the titty lady to retire...fate will tell.
    Dear god please no. Ill take the bet to save us from another goddamn bulldog sig. 40-1
    Last edited by Guilty; 01-09-2013 at 09:28 PM.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Dear god please no. Ill take the bet to save us from another goddamn bulldog sig. 40-1
    hey...no fair! I had a nice one all picked out for Onion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you're wanting to get 20-1 odds with an actual shot at winning I recommend a multi-bet. Pick several winners and how they're going to win and it's an all-or-nothing, let-it-ride style bet.

For example if you bet that Rothwell beats Gonzaga, Nunes beats Lentz, Tavares beats.... Kumail Nunjanim and Belfort beats Bisping by submission then you'll get ~24-1 odds.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I'll do 20-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Guilty, both were replying to me. Thumpin wasn't accepting a Bulldog bet, he was accepting mine.

Hmmm, Who to choose...
    I called Bulldog out first (as a joke, but nonetheless), but Thumpin was first to accept. However, he didn't have balls at first and only gave 4-1 odds. Bulldog then manned up and took the 20-1, before Thumpin re-upped his balls.

I gotta go with Bulldog because I asked him first and he was first to accept the 20-1.

I have to be clear though. I have ZERO belief that Staring will actually win. I just think it would be funny if he pulled off the upset.

Guilty, both were replying to me. Thumpin wasn't accepting a Bulldog bet, he was accepting mine.

Hmmm, Who to choose...
    I called Bulldog out first (as a joke, but nonetheless), but Thumpin was first to accept. However, he didn't have balls at first and only gave 4-1 odds. Bulldog then manned up and took the 20-1, before Thumpin re-upped his balls.

I gotta go with Bulldog because I asked him first and he was first to accept the 20-1.

I have to be clear though. I have ZERO belief that Staring will actually win. I just think it would be funny if he pulled off the upset.
    Oh. Well don't take ****ing bulldog's bet cause I'm sick of all the homo-eroticism on this website
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

I'm not a huge betting guy, but at odds of 20 - 1 for a sig bet then if Onion loses he gets BD's sig for a month, if BD loses then he gets Onions sig for 20 months. Wouldn't that be how it works? If either of them get a 20 month sig if they lose then the odds don't mean anything?

Correct me if I am wrong (just trying to save the board from gay sigs for 20 months).
    RIP Cam - you will be sorely missed

Hmmm, Who to choose...

We're on.

This is the easiest bet I've ever had.