Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Which ****ing piece should go?

Voters
16. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Dog

0 0%
  • Wheelbarrow

4 25.00%
  • Iron

4 25.00%
  • Boot

0 0%
  • Car

0 0%
  • Hat

1 6.25%
  • Battleship

1 6.25%
  • Thimble

6 37.50%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Monopoly is getting rid of a game piece!!!

This just in! Monopoly is trying to get some publicity by holding a public poll to get rid of one of its eight game pieces.

Place your vote right here. I want to see that bloody iron eliminated.

Why don't they put an octagon in the mix as a replacement piece?

Monopoly is sending a game piece to jail, permanently

Monopoly is sending one of its tokens directly to jail forever without passing go, without collecting $200.

The iconic board game is asking its Facebook fans to vote for their favorite game piece, including the car, thimble, boot, Scottie dog, battleship, hat, iron and wheelbarrow.

The one that receives the fewest votes will be voted off the board next month.

As of Jan. 9, the dog and the car have garnered the most support. Fans of the wheelbarrow and hat may need to select a new game piece.

But out with the old and in with the new: Monopoly will replace the shunned piece with a cat, diamond ring, guitar, helicopter or toy robot.

http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2013/...rmanently?lite

I wouldnt think anyone that still plays monopoly has a computer to actually vote.

monopoly is the ****. teaches kids right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get rid of the thimble...

Monopoly is the game that brings families together...and then tears them apart. I know this first hand.

Clearly you've never tickled your hiney with the thimble.Bye bye wheelbarrow

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Clearly you've never tickled your hiney with the thimble.Bye bye wheelbarrow
    Anything that can be moved with sound effects should stay. Even the wheelbarrow can be moved with race car sound effects. Move the thimble while making screeching tire sounds - I don't think so.

thimble. who sews anyways? The little ol Chinese lady at the dry cleaners and that's about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I always just used the Boba Fett from my Star Wars version. And if you think it's weird to bring your own Monopoly piece to a casual friends and family game, you clearly haven't been banned from all future friend and family games for nearly causing a full on melee.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Splatoon View Post
    I always just used the Boba Fett from my Star Wars version. And if you think it's weird to bring your own Monopoly piece to a casual friends and family game, you clearly haven't been banned from all future friend and family games for nearly causing a full on melee.
    actually I have been banned from Monopoly too. Apparently it is because I'm an agent of choas.
    "The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power"

Thimble or wheelbarrow. I voted wheelbarrow because the thimble piece is better looking.