Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Which ****ing piece should go?

Voters
16. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Dog

0 0%
  • Wheelbarrow

4 25.00%
  • Iron

4 25.00%
  • Boot

0 0%
  • Car

0 0%
  • Hat

1 6.25%
  • Battleship

1 6.25%
  • Thimble

6 37.50%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

No-one's voting dog, shoe or car. Everyone from every demographic loves them. Battleship or top hat might get voted for by sickos.

The sheer symmetry of thimble gets it a pass. Plus you can pretend it's a Dalek.

So it's either iron or wheelbarrow.

No self respecting man goes with iron, and no woman likes to choose an iron 'cause it brings up all sorts of equality feels.

Iron loses. Wheelbarrow runner up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not sure what I would vote out, but wheelbarrow is my favorite piece, so its gotta stay.

gotta go Iron. Need the wheelbarrow to haul around all that cash, and the thimble is an iconic piece. No one under 70 even uses a thimble anymore. It is only associated with monopoly at this point for most.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Voted iron. Never understood that one or the thimble. I was always the dog.

Monopoly brings back a lot of bad memories. My dad is one of those parents that do NOT let their kids win and, on top of that, will taunt them when they're losing.

I remember many games just throwing all my money at him and throwing the dog angrily back in the box, while he giggled at the kitchen table "Come back Jackie, I'll make a deal with ya....I know you're hard up for cash".

It's been probably about 10 years since my last game with my dad and I vowed that would forever be my LAST! He's terrible to play against!

Great marketing strategy to get people talking about Monoply again.

That said, time for the wheelbarrow to go!

Boot all the way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Voted iron. Never understood that one or the thimble. I was always the dog.

Monopoly brings back a lot of bad memories. My dad is one of those parents that do NOT let their kids win and, on top of that, will taunt them when they're losing.

I remember many games just throwing all my money at him and throwing the dog angrily back in the box, while he giggled at the kitchen table "Come back Jackie, I'll make a deal with ya....I know you're hard up for cash".

It's been probably about 10 years since my last game with my dad and I vowed that would forever be my LAST! He's terrible to play against!
    Your dad is lucky you didn't know how to execute a push kick like the guy in your sig...
    Last edited by split decision; 01-10-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Your dad is lucky you didn't know how to execute a push kick like the guy in your sig...
    True...I'm not above kicking an old person's ass!

The cat ladies are going to come out full force. Plus equality means the add the cat to balance the dog. Either the iron or thimble will go because women dont do housework stuff anymore.

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    True...I'm not above kicking an old person's ass!
    ::Cbear shudders::

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    ::Cbear shudders::
    She sure is gonna be embarrased when granny uses old man strength and boots her in the ass.

Repent Ash, repent!