Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I liked Argo a lot actually.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I liked Argo a lot actually.
    Me too. The hates can Argo f*ck themselves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heeeeeeeeeeey o!

Paranorman was REALLY good - like Wall-E good as far as kids flicks go - Frankenweenie not far behind. Both were very poignant and entertaining.

Hobbit snubbed totally?
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

It'll be on best makeup or something, I'm sure.

I liked Frankenweenie a lot and enjoyed Paranorman too, but Brave was a much more compelling story to watch.

hollywood hates poor benny. all b/c he was married to J-Ho

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swedish film Searching for Sugarman nominated for best documentary. Has anybody seen it?

never heard of it. Is it good? Synopsis??

"In the early 1970s, Sixto Rodriguez was a Detroit folksinger who had a short-lived recording career with only two well received but non-selling albums. Unknown to Rodriguez, his musical story continued in South Africa where he became a pop music icon and inspiration for generations. Long rumored there to be dead by suicide, a few fans in the 1990s decided to seek out the truth of their hero's fate. What follows is a bizarrely heartening story in which they found far more in their quest than they ever hoped, while a Detroit construction laborer discovered that his lost artistic dreams came true after all."

The only movie I've seen mentioned in the OP is Brave. In my defense, about 70% of them came out in the last month.