Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    They have everything on camera.

-edit- I see what you did there.
    lol could've been some sick fantasy of hers to get smashed by two cage fighters in a parking garage.
    Last edited by Greezy; 01-10-2013 at 01:24 PM.

See, I'd be okay if someone shot these guys. Over and over. With low caliber bullets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    See, I'd be okay if someone shot these guys. Over and over. With low caliber bullets.
    Juggs does not approve of gun violence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    Juggs does not approve of gun violence.
    Lol, you can tell how badly you gun nuts have been getting owned on this issue, by how you're now spamming mma threads with your political psycho-babble.

Lol, you can tell how badly you gun nuts have been getting owned on this issue, by how you're now spamming mma threads with your political psycho-babble.
    Damn...can't take a joke much?

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    Damn...can't take a joke much?
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2eahqa0.jpg[IMG]
    That's your second spam post in a row on a thread about rape. Stalker much?

What the ****ing ****?

"She just slammed her head into the ground - quick, buddy I train with, get your dick out!"

How do these rape-buddies find each other?

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    What the ****ing ****?

"She just slammed her head into the ground - quick, buddy I train with, get your dick out!"

Lloyd Irvin runs a fighter frat house for his "medal chasers" competition team. There's like 30 dudes living in one house, so just like frats, this types tend to find each other.

That's your second spam post in a row on a thread about rape. Stalker much?
    You don't even surprise me anymore. Just like sick old Lloyd Irvin and his buddies being accused of rape. Not surprising at all. Those morons all feed off each other and it's all one big circle jerk responding to peer pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    What the ****ing ****?

Usually they play organized sports together. Like high school football...