Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

never heard of any of these people but rape should equal the death penalty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    THat's insane.

I just can't help myself - sorry, gotta keep raping you!

What a turd. Hopefully he's put away for a long time after that.

And fvck Irvin. It's obvious that there is a "culture" there.
    That's what I find so shocking.
    It's bad enough to rape someone, but I always assumed that it is usually at least a little premeditated.

This case was like "opportunistic" rape. The scenario suddenly presented itself and you suddenly think, damn, I should rape her?!?!

That's ****ed up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    That's what I find so shocking.
    It's bad enough to rape someone, but I always assumed that it is usually at least a little premeditated.

This case was like "opportunistic" rape. The scenario suddenly presented itself and you suddenly think, damn, I should rape her?!?!

That's ****ed up.
    Can't let once in a lifetime opportunities pass you by - you'll lying in your deathbed, filled with regrets for all the things you missed out on.

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    Can't let once in a lifetime opportunities pass you by - you'll lying in your deathbed, filled with regrets for all the things you missed out on.
    Hahahahhahaha

Lloyd is now promoting rape-defense seminars, and purchased lloydirvinrape.com. Bloodyelbow has the scoop: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/11...rape-marketing

Dude is paying for sites that rig the google search on the terms, and is trying to market this sh*t. He's also deactivating his facebook profiles when he's not around, and deleting all mentions of the rape allegations when he is.

What a scumbag.

Complete scumbag. Smart scumbag though.

I hope someone rapes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Complete scumbag. Smart scumbag though.

I hope someone rapes him.
    I've seen him get raped a few times as a blue belt..

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Lloyd is now promoting rape-defense seminars, and purchased lloydirvinrape.com. Bloodyelbow has the scoop: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/11...rape-marketing

Dude is paying for sites that rig the google search on the terms, and is trying to market this sh*t. He's also deactivating his facebook profiles when he's not around, and deleting all mentions of the rape allegations when he is.

What a scumbag.
    That guy has to own damn near 100 domain names. Try doing a search for BJJ or MMA in the DC area and half of the results you click on will redirect you to his main page. His school is about 10 mins from where I live, but between his nauseating online marketing and the way his students act at all the local fights I've been to, I would never step foot in his school.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    I've seen him get raped a few times as a blue belt..
    Did any of the LLoyd Irvin guys ever smash you at brown?

He actually intends to market lloydirvinrape.com?

Seriously?