Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Justin Timberlake is back

DOING MUSIC

come on, admit it you guys like him too

my song to bulldog

To be perfectly honest I really like Justin Timberlake's 2 albums. The 2nd album is better than the 1st. Usually they have terrible sophomore slumps but not only was Timberlake's 2nd album better but the only album off the top of my head where the you can debate the 2nd album was better than the 1st was Oasis' "What's The Story Morning Glory". Personally, I think "Definitely, Maybe" was better but like I said both solid albums.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I liked his albums too, his albums before seemed to be about getting over heartbreak though while now hes a married guy, so we will see the new direction.

I'm looking forward to listening though, his website states a new song will be out Monday

He could be burning alive in front of me and I wouldn't piss on him to save that fake piece of sh1t's life.

I don't mind some of his music (the stuff with Timbaland in particular I liked, TBH) and I thought he did a decent job playing Sean Parker in Social Network.

His music blows. His acting is better than I thought it would be, but his music blows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not into his music but as a comedic actor he's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    He could be burning alive in front of me and I wouldn't piss on him to save that fake piece of sh1t's life.
    Question is - would you fuhk his torched corpse?

I'm glad to see this as it means he'll probably host SNL again

Maybe Andy will come back and do another epic short with him