Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Who wins? (multiple votes allowed)

Voters
14. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Chandler > Hawn

11 78.57%
  • Chandler < Hawn

3 21.43%
  • Babalu > Zayats

11 78.57%
  • Babalu < Zayats

3 21.43%
  • Curran > Pitbull

9 64.29%
  • Curran < Pitbull

5 35.71%
  • Cleber > Mario

5 35.71%
  • Cleber < Mario

7 50.00%
  • Noe > Seth

4 28.57%
  • Noe < Seth

8 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Askren is going to sink the ratings next week. Fans will change the channel in round 1. All he does is rassle **** guys and go to a decision.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

"GOOOLEEEEEE BO IF DEM DER FIGHTERS DONT WANNA DO NO PUNCHING IN DER FACE DEN I DONT WANNA WATCH - ILL JUST WATCH RASSLIN YEEEEEEEEE HAW!"

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    "GOOOLEEEEEE BO IF DEM DER FIGHTERS DONT WANNA DO NO PUNCHING IN DER FACE DEN I DONT WANNA WATCH - ILL JUST WATCH RASSLIN YEEEEEEEEE HAW!"

Only you like Askren and get excited by his technical blanketry and complete lack of finishing. Change your name to Bulldograssle****er. Your post above is most Spectreish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

I'm just saying that you're the king of "OMG THE FIGHT IS ON THE GROUND - BORING BORING BORING"

i'd love to see him fight gsp. mike golberg's head would explode trying to caculate all the takedown atempts.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I missed the main card - but the prelims get a thumbs up from me.
    You should try to catch a replay of Curran/Friere. Damn good scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    You should try to catch a replay of Curran/Friere. Damn good scrap.
    I agree. Some beautiful counter work and body shots by Curran. I'm a little surprised by some of the Bellator hate here. It was great to finally get the fights in HD on Spike and I thought they ran way less commercials than UFC fights on FX/Fuel. They also showed walk outs. You hardly ever get walk outs on non PPV UFC shows. Overall it was a great night of free fights with good production work.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Only you like Askren and get excited by his technical blanketry and complete lack of finishing. Change your name to Bulldograssle****er. Your post above is most Spectreish.
    Maybe it's not me. Maybe it's you.

Count me in as an Askren fan. Love to watch him shut guys down and watch him develop.

Bellator 85 ratings appear to be solid.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...tastic-numbers

Thursday's Bellator 85 event averaged 938,000 viewers, nearly three times the organization's previous record
    I would say that if Bellator can keep things rolling and start to build up the names of their key champions, they will likely be reasonably competitive against most UFC on Fx events.

END COMMUNICATION
    Last edited by LordZardoz; 01-18-2013 at 06:03 PM.