Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Benderson via w/e he wants.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

fight is now official

Bendo via dominating Gil for 5 rounds. I think Gil will more or less hang in there - but it'll be a 50-45 UD.

After Bendo beat Diaz so soundly it's difficult to imagine him losing.

That said, Bendo did have some trouble with Edgar, whose style isn't totally dissimilar to that of Meldendez. Melendez obviously throws more strikes and really pushes the pace, but I think that he can learn from the two Edgar fights and work out a way to frustrate Bendo on the feet.

I'm pumped for this fight. I think it'll be a bit more competitive, more than people think anyway. Bendo is certainly favoured to get the W.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stylistically, this fight should be fireworks. Really looking forward to it. I think both guys are very similar with Bendo the more natural athlete and better gas tank. Should be a blast and likely a damn good decision with Benson getting the W.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Stylistically, this fight should be fireworks. Really looking forward to it. I think both guys are very similar with Bendo the more natural athlete and better gas tank. Should be a blast and likely a damn good decision with Benson getting the W.
    I like the positivity you have for this fight - but I'm betting a lot of people will be bored with it. This is going to be Gil trying all fight long to get something to work and he'll get schooled in the process. Bendo will have a "dominant" 5 rounds to none win and it won't be pretty because Gil is good enough to make each round somewhat close and good enough to keep himself from being in any real danger the entire time.

Just my take.

I think Ben wins and exposes Gil as not a top 5 155er.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I like the positivity you have for this fight - but I'm betting a lot of people will be bored with it. This is going to be Gil trying all fight long to get something to work and he'll get schooled in the process. Bendo will have a "dominant" 5 rounds to none win and it won't be pretty because Gil is good enough to make each round somewhat close and good enough to keep himself from being in any real danger the entire time.

Just my take.
    You think Benson Henderson will be in a boring fight?? Refresh my memory the last time that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    I think Ben wins and exposes Gil as not a top 5 155er.
    I think Ben wins and people will overreact and say Gil is not a top 5 155er.