Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Uh...no noob. I wasn't. Learn to read please - or if you're trying to make a joke of some sort, learn to be funny.
    Sorry, I was trying to make a joke. I just don't understand why making everyone watch homosexual images is cool or funny. I guess I'll just let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Sorry, I was trying to make a joke. I just don't understand why making everyone watch homosexual images is cool or funny. I guess I'll just let it be.
    I don't understand it either.

I mean, yes, it is great shame to the loser of the bet; but really, the whole board loses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's the whole point. The whole board loses because someone made a dumb bet.

Like the RobbyPark elf sig. Or the BJ Penn in leather drag sig. Or my Megan's Law sig.

That's the whole point. The whole board loses because someone made a dumb bet.

Like the RobbyPark elf sig. Or the BJ Penn in leather drag sig. Or my Megan's Law sig.
    Oh, so it's like one of those, "Now the whole class has to write an essay because of Billy," punishments. Pure evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Oh, so it's like one of those, "Now the whole class has to write an essay because of Billy," punishments. Pure evil!
    Yup, which is exactly why I posted the "I'm Sorry" thread, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My hard drive is 100% clean, thanks.

It takes a grand total of 3 seconds to google (with safe search on btw) these pics and about another 10 seconds to pick one.
    You do anything often enough you get good at it.

Went through every page hoping for more of the girl friend pics...was dissapointed

Seriously though, a bit of a stretch, early on they mentioned Leonardo DiCaprio was at one of his parties along with other stars. Not unlikely that parties of that nature bring in star athletes as well.

An Onion, what freaking bet did you lose to get stuck with that sig????

Silly homophobes.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerLee View Post
    Went through every page hoping for more of the girl friend pics...was dissapointed

Seriously though, a bit of a stretch, early on they mentioned Leonardo DiCaprio was at one of his parties along with other stars. Not unlikely that parties of that nature bring in star athletes as well.

An Onion, what freaking bet did you lose to get stuck with that sig????
    Huh?

I didn't lose any bets...