Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 91
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    25,201

    Default

    I know Legend pretty well, and am willing to bet he would not bail on a bet, and would love to show off a gay sig.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    5,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

    The sig was smaller than the picture you have in your signature right now. Dimension-wise, size-wise. So if your current sig is allowed, then how would the gif I gave you to be your sig not be allowed?

    The reason I said "fvck it" - was because you were weaseling your way out of a bet and I didn't want to mess around with it anymore. You can twist it any way till Sunday - but the fact remains - you didn't even attempt to alter your signature (as in - that gigantic picture never left your signature).

    You're gonna have a tough time selling me on a story that you tried and tried and couldn't get it to work. Fact is, you welshed like a bitch. A cowardly little bitch who doesn't man up to his word.

    You're a fūcking moron! I copied the exact link you sent me into the sig box and it said remote file is too large. Not my problem, your problem

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Posts
    5,320

    Default

    Takes a mans man to apologize, and want to express myself with rap...



  4. #34

    Default

    Yeah, no one should sig bet with Bulldog again. Sadly, I think he still has some sig bets with people all the way up to UFC 156. Correct me if I am wrong.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    29,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I know Legend pretty well, and am willing to bet he would not bail on a bet, and would love to show off a gay sig.
    Except he didn't. He welshed like a coward. He sent me an email saying the sig was too big (even though it's smaller than his current sig - I specifically picked one smaller). Even if the remote file was too large - you think he'd be able to man up and figure out how to get it on there. Ask a mod (like several others have done with the confusing sig process) or shrink it down himself or whatever.

    Instead, he drops it - stops posting for a few days and just hopes it goes away because he didn't want to honor his bet.

    I mean - it is what it is. I'm not mad about it - but I'll call it like I see it. He bailed at the first chance he got. Sh1t - even Greezy at least put the sig up in the first place.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    29,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    Yeah, no one should sig bet with Bulldog again. Sadly, I think he still has some sig bets with people all the way up to UFC 156. Correct me if I am wrong.
    I got one with someone for Silva/Overeem - that's one I might lose. Gotta check who it is.

    I got one with Best80s on Aldo/Edgar - but his sig won't involve gay dudes.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takenover View Post
    Takes a mans man to apologize, and want to express myself with rap...


    What. The. Fvck. Was. That.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    5,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Except he didn't. He welshed like a coward. He sent me an email saying the sig was too big (even though it's smaller than his current sig - I specifically picked one smaller). Even if the remote file was too large - you think he'd be able to man up and figure out how to get it on there. Ask a mod (like several others have done with the confusing sig process) or shrink it down himself or whatever.

    Instead, he drops it - stops posting for a few days and just hopes it goes away because he didn't want to honor his bet.

    I mean - it is what it is. I'm not mad about it - but I'll call it like I see it. He bailed at the first chance he got. Sh1t - even Greezy at least put the sig up in the first place.
    Why should I do your work when you can't test the sig works? And if you check my post history you'll find I don't know how to shrink a pic to make it small enough for a sig, I've actually started a thread before to ask someone to shrink a pic I liked so I could make it my sig. But it's pointless arguing because I can see another hissy fit coming and I don't want you to get all upset again

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Kalispell
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I got one with someone for Silva/Overeem - that's one I might lose. Gotta check who it is.

    I got one with Best80s on Aldo/Edgar - but his sig won't involve gay dudes.
    Good call on Best80s potential new sig. After reading his thread about how excited he is for a new Justin Timberlake release, I think he'd be down with some gay dudes.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    29,565

    Default

    Bwhahahahahaha Yeah. I'm considering "forcing him" to endure having a hot chick stripping as his sig - but we'll see.

    Thelegend - no worries. You don't have to do anything. For what it's worth - the same sig I was trying to give you worked just fine when I tested it for me (I tested yours and another guys sig before I issued them) - which is how I know you're full of sh1t. And it's not whining - just pointing out the obvious. Whatever. You've already shown me what kind of person you are - I'm over it. Except I'll point it out from time to time when the subject comes up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •