Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Anybody catch Donald Cerrone on Justified tonight?

Just when I thought this season couldn't look any more promising between Patton Oswalt's Constable Bob and the awesome Ron Eldard they go and throw Cowboy in the mix. Can't wait to see who shows up next.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have no idea who that is but I'm a huge fan of the show only I tend to download it once a season is through because we don't get that down here on the telly. How many episodes have been aired so far on the new season?

Quote Originally Posted by kimura View Post
    I have no idea who that is but I'm a huge fan of the show only I tend to download it once a season is through because we don't get that down here on the telly. How many episodes have been aired so far on the new season?
    You have no idea who Donald Cerrone is?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    You have no idea who Donald Cerrone is?
    I don't think Kimura every posts in the MMA section. Perhaps he no longer watches it?

If he's a fighter then definitely no. I think the last news I have of MMA is that Fedor has actually been defeated.

Are you for serial? You don't know who Donald ****ing Cerrone is?

I thought you must have meant Eldard. Patton maybe, if you're not a comedy guy. But not knowing who Donald ****ing Cerrone is? Someone ban this man immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by kimura View Post
    If he's a fighter then definitely no. I think the last news I have of MMA is that Fedor has actually been defeated.
    Haha okay You just hang around for the AV and off topic discussions?

I suppose that is your idea of humour.

Well I used to follow it like crazy, my join date is apparently almost ten years old. The AV section is the only one I follow regularly because it's so far the only forum in the Internet where I occasionally like to discuss film.

Cerrone's a lightweight brought over from WEC when it folded that's put on some of the best goddamn fights the UFC has had in the past couple of years. He also seems to be a dude that may one day decide to become a mass murderer, 'cause it sounds like fun. If you ever decide to get back into MMA, check him out.