Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The video actually was pretty interesting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Thread Idea: CLAMCAKES BELIEVES SANDY WAS A CONSPIRACY

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    New Thread Idea: CLAMCAKES BELIEVES SANDY WAS A CONSPIRACY
    Hahaha! You should totally change the title! Trick people into looking at Mama Woodley pics.

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonbro1981 View Post
    If you can't handle Ronda at her worst, THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE HER AT HER BEST!!

Quote Originally Posted by clamcakes View Post
    Hahaha! You should totally change the title! Trick people into looking at Mama Woodley pics.
    That's who that is?!?

Ha, I thought it was Brett Rogers mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    My dislike of Rousey is what guarantees I would never do her the great favor of being inaccurate.
    why do you hate women?

Repent Ash, repent!

Rousey isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box - so I have no idea why this is a big story.

That said, I don't mind people looking at conspiracy theories and thinking one way or the next. But if you believe in something (conspiracy theory or not) - at least have the balls to stand behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Rousey isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box - so I have no idea why this is a big story.

That said, I don't mind people looking at conspiracy theories and thinking one way or the next. But if you believe in something (conspiracy theory or not) - at least have the balls to stand behind it.
    Rousey should have her own "Stupid **** Rousey says/does" thread.

I love me a good conspiracy theory though.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

who cares... she posted a conspiracy video, she didnt say she agreed or disagreed with it... and even if she did, why does anyone care? its not a hate video of any kind so why are people up in arms? would anyone be mad if she posted a vid about there being a 2nd gunman in the kennedy assassination or a ufo sighting,maybe an episode of ghost hunters? this being a story is ridiculous to me

first off, you got people out there assuming the vid is about how the killings didnt happen when thats not what the video implies at all, 2nd, because you're in the spotlight you cant post things that are interesting to you or things you think others might find interesting?

what are we arguing here?

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    The "it's just interesting" and "I'm just asking questions" defence means nothing. Rogan uses that all the time, but whenever pushed about things (which his sidekick Redban does from time to time) he'll be specific and say he's 80% sure the moon landings were faked... and then immediately revert back to "just asking questions".
    wait rogan doesn't believe moon landing happened?
    "The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power"