Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ante_up81 View Post
    the video is the first slide on yahoo.com right now... should i be offended? i mean come on
    You mean linking to an article saying the conspiracy is bull**** that's hurting people?

No. You shouldn't be offended by that. And you should be able to tell the difference between someone saying the video is interesting and the video is harmful bull****.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is it just me or does anybody else notice that rousey has been saying some pretty weird and "out there" things recently. i mean theres this, and she also said that GSP is bad for the sport and that if he wasn't attractive he would be unknown (sound familiar)? is this her way of promoting herself, because i from what i can see its losing her a lot more fans than its gaining her.

Why is there a 6 page thread in the main MMA discussion subsection about bull****?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Advertising an offensive and demonstrably false video to her 160,000+ followers shows that she's a moron. Her follow up tweets, where she describes herself as "asking questions" instead of "blindly following," demonstrates that she has an inflated opinion of her brain functions in relation to the vast majority of people who don't doubt the overwhelming evidence that a crazy man murdered 27 people.
    Well said sir
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    ...but I do think that the bozo who was touching the hearts of everyone when he "saved and sheltered the kids in his driveway" is full of sh1t and is a grade A attention whore who embellished the story.
    I think he may have been a pedophile.

I imagine it would be pretty offensive to the families involved suggesting their child didn't die and they are actors who didn't grieve properly for them.
    To say otherwise is simply lying or you/thatstupidcunt had it playing while texting and then disingenuously stated "Im just asking questions maaaaan" "Its just to take our guns maaaaaan".

That bozo also claims to be getting death threats after truthers published his address and phone number.Nor is he a member of SAG as that horse**** claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    You mean linking to an article saying the conspiracy is bull**** that's hurting people?

No. You shouldn't be offended by that. And you should be able to tell the difference between someone saying the video is interesting and the video is harmful bull****.
    Lets not get this twisted up here... I'm not arguing nor ever argued if the video is valid (most of its not), I'm arguing what the big deal is for posting it? I see nothing wrong with people questioning things, whether its about school shootings, 9/11, moon landings, bigfoot, michael moore movies, whatever... it baffles me how because of her celebrity people think she shouldnt be allowed to publicly intrigue about certain subjects

I

So what about the Holocaust then? Real or embellished? Someone ask Rousey.

Quote Originally Posted by ante_up81 View Post
    Lets not get this twisted up here... I'm not arguing nor ever argued if the video is valid (most of its not), I'm arguing what the big deal is for posting it? I see nothing wrong with people questioning things, whether its about school shootings, 9/11, moon landings, bigfoot, michael moore movies, whatever... it baffles me how because of her celebrity people think she shouldnt be allowed to publicly intrigue about certain subjects
    if she was just watching it on her computer, no one would care.

she wasn't "interested" in that sense; she was publicizing it.
    triviliazing the deaths of over 20 children less than a month ago is a completely different category than moon landings and bigfoot.She obviously watched 2 seconds and tried to look well versed.
    Last edited by seansloan; 01-16-2013 at 10:47 PM.