Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

I agree. I think Dana should reep what he sows.

On the same token, I think Ronda really needs to learn to stfu. Or, if she HAS to say something, at least have the gonads to stand behind it. Tantryl is dead on with this one. Ronda posted a video, said it was interesting and people should open their minds to it, and then turtled up when she got some criticism. No one is naive enough to think that her intentions were just to share the video.

She's dumb as a bag of bricks anyway.

In any case, on the content of the video - I don't think it's as severe as "your kid really didn't die and this is a hoax" as much as it is "the media is trying desperately to turn this into a huge national story and is getting old men to cry on camera saying that they were protecting kids". While the video no doubt embellishes the absolute sh1t out of things and is full retard on sooooooo many levels - I have no doubt that the term "crisis actor" is a valid one. The media gets caught doing that sh1t all the time (bringing in a "witness" to a crime when in reality it's just a random guy they found in the area).

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Haha, well played

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Haha, well played
    thank you, thank you