Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Nobody puts Bulldog in a corner!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one puts Bulldog in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Seriously. I've never cried watching a movie. Not even a Denzel in Glory tear. Only movie that comes close on a consistent basis is the end of the original Rocky. However, if your going to cry at something, under no circumstances can it be Dirty ****ing Dancing
    The end of Rudy...every f'in time.

If you don't get a little sad during the first 10 minutes of "Up", you're a terrible person.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Ash
    I think all sigs should have a 2 cock minimum.

I knew thumpin was cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Seriously. I've never cried watching a movie. Not even a Denzel in Glory tear. Only movie that comes close on a consistent basis is the end of the original Rocky. However, if your going to cry at something, under no circumstances can it be Dirty ****ing Dancing
    OH BULLSH!T!

You mean to tell me that you didn't shed a tear in A Dolphin's Tale?

You lose all credibility with me if you deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBill View Post

If you don't get a little sad during the first 10 minutes of "Up", you're a terrible person.
    I was the same way with Rudy. Had me tearing up.

That is, until I figured out that the movie is fake as sh1t and the guy is a fvcking fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    Nobody puts Bulldog in a corner!
    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    No one puts Bulldog in the corner
    LMFAO

I've never been able to get emotionally invested enough in a movie to actually cry, but the scene where Scar kills Mufasa in The Lion King gets me damn close.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBill View Post

Never actually seen Rudy, and yes, the beginning of UP is sad, but not shed tears sad.

Anytime there is a touching story that involves a grown man failing to fight back tears for some reason (usually the loss of a child, or something) or a small child that has had a terrible condition and gets to live their dream before they die, I get close and have to choke back the tears. Seems like ESPN is always running some piece about a 6 year old boy who has lukemia and weighs 18 pounds and gets to fulfill his dream of hanging out with his favorite football team a week before he dies and then they cut to a grown man losing it. Those always come close.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    OH BULLSH!T!

You mean to tell me that you didn't shed a tear in A Dolphin's Tale?

You lose all credibility with me if you deny that.
    No, after the horrible preview and stupid play on words in the title I refused to watch it.