Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 224
  1. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    You asked if porn was worse than speeding in terms of danger to society, and I said no.
    Have you ever sped?

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    5,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    They may be looking...seems like every kid now a days has a smartphone

    Ummm...good for you for screwing three teachers (not sure where that fits in with our discussion).

    I didn't know I could have fired Bill Clinton...why didn't you tell me that?!



    She was already losing the respect of her students and/or fellow teachers and people were reacting in a not so postive way. I can't imagine she had a very good lesson with some profane word etched on her window for all to see. Once you lose the attention of your classroom, the lessons generally don't go very well.

    If her past was truly affecting their learning than was an issue.
    you are joking right?

    omg kids scrawled a dirty word!

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #213

    Default

    Firing a teacher because a kid wrote something dirty on their wall/blackboard means that:

    1) Almost every teacher will be fired at some point.

    and

    2) You're giving kids a veto power over teachers, and giving them a way to fire teachers they don't like.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    5,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    They may be looking...seems like every kid now a days has a smartphone

    Ummm...good for you for screwing three teachers (not sure where that fits in with our discussion).

    I didn't know I could have fired Bill Clinton...why didn't you tell me that?!



    She was already losing the respect of her students and/or fellow teachers and people were reacting in a not so postive way. I can't imagine she had a very good lesson with some profane word etched on her window for all to see. Once you lose the attention of your classroom, the lessons generally don't go very well.

    If her past was truly affecting their learning than was an issue.
    it didn't seem to affect anyone other than the teachers who looked at ****ing porn at ****ing school in front of the ****ing admin whom were also at this point ****ing looking at ****ing porn on school property during ****ing school hours which you all ****ing paid taxes so that they could do this.

    how is everyone missing these points? YOU are the problem, not the person making the porn. you looked it up, you create the market, and you then suddenly become outraged when YOU get caught looking at it?

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    how is everyone missing these points? YOU are the problem, not the person making the porn. you looked it up, you create the market, and you then suddenly become outraged when YOU get caught looking at it?
    The best part is, though most of them are bible thumpers, they ignore one of Jesus's most quoted tracks:

    When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Posts
    5,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    For the fact she lied in her application.In our line of work I'm sure we've both seen dozens of guys bounced for bull**** DAC reports
    Everything from dispatch on lies in this business..hahaha so true.

  7. #217

    Default

    This thread makes my head hurt.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    4,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    This thread makes my head hurt.
    You don't like to read discussions where people argue over each other heads and several points are being reiterated over and over?

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    You don't like to read discussions where people argue over each other heads and several points are being reiterated over and over?
    Hit the nail right on the head, bud.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    23,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    The best part is, though most of them are bible thumpers, they ignore one of Jesus's most quoted tracks:
    stop thumping your bible juggs.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •