Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    He's so full of sh1t.

Fake hoax? BS. The guy is a straight up pathological liar - and he fits all the signs. He fabricated this story himself in order to get sympathy votes and boost his Heisman campaign. You can't say "oh it was a hoax" when he was the one telling people about their romantic getaways in Hawaii during the summer.
    And the story gets worse and worse. He supposedly found out she wasnt real in early Dec, but then gave an interview talking about his dead grandmother and girlfriend before the Championship game. If he knew she wasnt real then why bring her up again?

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    And the story gets worse and worse. He supposedly found out she wasnt real in early Dec, but then gave an interview talking about his dead grandmother and girlfriend before the Championship game. If he knew she wasnt real then why bring her up again?
    Pathological liar. The guy created a world for himself that he lived in and just went with it.

The "play like your fake girlfriend died today" shirt is pretty awesome.

the person posing as lennakey twittered just a bit ago:
    L k @lennaykay
    my statement: This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but i have been told by alabama's offense that manti te'o is not real.
    lmfao

I'd never heard of Manny Teo before and I know jack **** about college football, but I find this story bizarrely intriguing.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

LOVE THIS:

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    LOVE THIS:

That is fantastic!

LOVE THIS:

God I love Deadspin! I thought this was TheIronSheik as first (since he tells everyone all day long to go **** themselves)

BTW, Manti will eventually come out as gay. It may take a decade, but this will happen.

LOVE THIS:

Not enough people tell Trump to fuhk off - lol!