Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

and by handsome, he means fat as sh*t.

The more Manti talks, the stranger this thing gets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Internet people I'd visit on their deathbed
    1.Ash
    2.DHK
    3.Cbear
    4.Don King
    5.Splint Decision
    6.Danl08
    7.Bulldog
    8.anyone else who paypaled some gas money.
    am I at least number nine.

just read this story and I agree with everyone who says he's gay. if a girl does put out the first week I'm deleating her number and changing m email address. how can you talk to someone that long without asking to meet. I want to read the conversation between the two. my first question would've been about anal and fuccking on the first date.

Your cooking skills alone deserved a top 5 spot.My apologies pal.Not even the name of the hospital and room number to send her flowers or a balloon bouquet?No one is that selfish,guy was totally in on it not to let his maronvich (sp) type Daddy down that he is a ghey

Its not that he's gay. Or selfish. He's just a liar.

The guy was dating girls the entire time he was supposedly "with" this chick. He talked to the media about how they met, about nights they spent together in Hawaii, etc - but then doesnt go to her funeral and doesn't ever go to her hospital (because they never existed). He's a fraud.

There was no hoax. He used this whole gf story as a lie/ploy to garner Heisman attention (and scam people out of money when he and his family solicited donations).

The whole "oh it was a hoax!" stuff came out after he got caught. Plain and simple. And all of this stuff about his buddy in SoCal who was "catfishing" people is probably equally BS. Notice how he's not talking to the media? Not one person interviewed him or got him to say anything? My guess is that Te'o (who supposedly was his best friend) is getting him to fall on the sword in the PR world in exchange for a hefty sum of cash.

It's pretty sad stuff, actually.

The fact he hasn't released his phone records proves he's lying about it to me. He gave the media a spreadsheet detailing the phone conversations, not his actual, verifiable phone record. So BS I say until he coughs that up.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

you could tell he was lying just by the way he talks about it.

There is no phone record because he never called anyone. He was never hoaxed. He is simply lying about the whole ordeal as a way to weasel out of the backdoor.

To say he isnt gay means you didnt see the sweater he was wearing during his Katie Couric interview.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    you could tell he was lying just by the way he talks about it.

There is no phone record because he never called anyone. He was never hoaxed. He is simply lying about the whole ordeal as a way to weasel out of the backdoor.

backdoor,