Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Nicole Kidman: It's OK to pee on someone...

The "golden shower" stuff ain't my thang, but I would have let her pee on me 10 years ago when she was hotter. Maybe not these days...

Kidman: 'I was shy singing in Moulin Rouge! but not peeing on someone'

Nicole Kidman has revealed her stance on violence, sex - and weeing on people in films.

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, she said of her urination scene in The Paperboy: "I just don't find urination shocking. I think I peed in the beginning of Eyes Wide Shut, too. But then, I don't find a lot of things shocking!

"Violence is a lot more shocking than sex - sex is primal. [Director] Lee Daniels had an obsession about shooting me from behind - he was obsessed with my ass!

"To me, that was so funny. He's hilarious, I love him. I'm drawn to Lee for his wild nature. I felt shy singing in Moulin Rouge! But peeing - no, not shy."

The 45-year-old actress said of film stars today: "I actually don't even know what a movie star is now - what is a movie star? When the best female part of the year is Claire Danes in Homeland, you know the game's changed.

"Maybe in the '50s, there was a far more particular idea for a movie star. But now that's all blurry - everything's more fluid."

On her ex-husband Tom Cruise's Scientology involvement, she said: "I've chosen not to speak publicly about Scientology.

"I have two children [adopted with Cruise] who are Scientologists - Connor, 17, and Isabella, 20, and I utterly respect their beliefs."

In the movie star's spare time, she admits to watching Homeland, Modern Family and her husband Keith Urban's show American Idol at their home in Sydney, their farm in Australia or their house in Nashville.

http://www.digitalspy.ca/celebrity/n...n-someone.html

I love her.

I hate her.

I would enjoy pooing on her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Default

Any recent pics? She strikes me as a woman who will still look pretty good even in old age.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

couldn't resist.

i'd let her pee on me...

but scientology is going too far

I've never been all that into her, but she's great in The Others. Wonder what she likes to do in bed....

@jedigavin

I think she's hot as hell. and good for her for staying away from scientology. Cruise is a mess.

I pee on my girlfriends leg in the shower sometimes because she hates it. I just do it for the lols. Other than that I don't see how people get sexually aroused by it. I wouldn't get hard if some chick like Nicole Kidman pee'd on me.

- Muay Thai / BJJ Training Blogs | Worldwide MMA