Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Biggest sports douche of all time?

Voters
20. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Lance Armstrong

2 10.00%
  • Tanya Harding

4 20.00%
  • Mike Tyson

0 0%
  • Tiger Woods

0 0%
  • Michael Vick

6 30.00%
  • Bobby Knight

0 0%
  • Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

5 25.00%
  • Ricco Rodriguez

0 0%
  • Other

3 15.00%
  • Chris Leben is no douche, maybe a cement head, but no douche

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I voted Vick.
    ****ing disgusting piece of ****.
    Pretty much.

I wouldn't include the likes of Tiger Woods myself though, since I believe what he did is his personal business and nothing else.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Exactly this! Thats why I have no issues with Lance. Every athlete was doing it at that time, and noone has been hurt in the long run (except reputations)

No one has been hurt? Are you kidding me you pedophile?

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearExorcist View Post
    Pretty much.

I wouldn't include the likes of Tiger Woods myself though, since I believe what he did is his personal business and nothing else.
    If that were true then why did so many sponsors drop him? It's all about the image. You start making mega bucks off of endorsements it ain't going to be simply due to your excellent golf game. It's all tied together. Tiger portrayed himself as a cool, solid pro, and stand-up guy which appeals to all people and brings the sponsors with their cheque books (just like Lance, Marion Jones, etc).

I voted Armstrong because out of the few names i recognize on that list he has screwed over the most people. Upon reading the replies in this thread though it sounds like i should have voted for Vick. What a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    If that were true then why did so many sponsors drop him? It's all about the image. You start making mega bucks off of endorsements it ain't going to be simply due to your excellent golf game. It's all tied together. Tiger portrayed himself as a cool, solid pro, and stand-up guy which appeals to all people and brings the sponsors with their cheque books (just like Lance, Marion Jones, etc).
    Oh yes, I get that. Was more of a personal opinion that it should be his personal business and cheating on one's wife alone wouldn't make him the 'biggest sports douche of all time', especially when competing with one cheating pretty much their entire career, one attempting to cripple their competition, dogfights and what have you.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Other..

Barry Bonds is in a category of his own in this regard. Were talking about a guy who cheated his way to records while alienating himself from teammates, media and fans alike. He is easily my least favorite (high profile/elite) athlete ever.

Out of whats on the list, id have to go Floyd or Vick..

Jerry Sandusky
    RIP Cammy

Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    Jerry Sandusky
    /thread

jim leyland said barry was a douche since his first day on the pirates. he wouldn't listen to any of the coaches and thought he was god.

My vote goes to Brett Favre, Jose Canseco coming in at a close 2nd