Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Personally, I think Gus will be talked up for a title shot after he blows through Mousasi. Everyone is kind of down on Gus now after a lackluster showing against Shogun - but I'm betting everyone will be all over his nuts again after he KOs Mousasi.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Personally, I think Gus will be talked up for a title shot after he blows through Mousasi. Everyone is kind of down on Gus now after a lackluster showing against Shogun - but I'm betting everyone will be all over his nuts again after he KOs Mousasi.
    I'm not sure sure he will KO Mousasi. It's very likely that can do to Mousasi what he did to Shogun. Mousasi's wrestling has always been pretty bad.

Yeah and his striking is underated.

Mousasi likely to be a very LIVE dog in this fight.

LMAO @ your man crush on Mousasi.

I think Gus dominates him to be honest.

LMAO @ your man crush on Mousasi.

I think Gus dominates him to be honest.
    I'm not so sure. I think Gustaffson will win, but via his combination of wrestling and striking. He's going to win decisively, if not dominantly.

I can see him wearing out Mousasi with his reach in the first, and then finishing him off on the ground towards the end of the round when Mousasi is basically done.

I don't think Mousasi is the type of fighter who responds well if he isn't immediately dominating a fight.

The size difference is gonna be hilarious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I can see him wearing out Mousasi with his reach in the first, and then finishing him off on the ground towards the end of the round when Mousasi is basically done.

I don't think Mousasi is the type of fighter who responds well if he isn't immediately dominating a fight.
    Like I said before, he doesn't have a reach advantage over anyone. His reach 76.5. Mousasi's reach is 76. Don't you recall Shogun tagging Gustaffson even when Gustaffson had his hand in Shogun's face? That stuff only works if your arms fairly longer than your opponents.

And on top of that, Mousasi hasn't been finished on the ground in years. Gustaffson could end up looking like King Mo or worse, Keith Jardine, yet still win the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    The size difference is gonna be hilarious.
    Size difference is going to be Gus' downfall in this fight

Quote Originally Posted by HugeMMAFan View Post
    Like I said before, he doesn't have a reach advantage over anyone. His reach 76.5. Mousasi's reach is 76. Don't you recall Shogun tagging Gustaffson even when Gustaffson had his hand in Shogun's face? That stuff only works if your arms fairly longer than your opponents.

And on top of that, Mousasi hasn't been finished on the ground in years. Gustaffson could end up looking like King Mo or worse, Keith Jardine, yet still win the fight.
    Mousasi doesn't really utilize that 76" effectively though. That's why I think that.

And of course Mousasi hasn't been finished on the ground - he hasn't fought anyone!