Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Keep in mind that this is yet another race-baiting attempt to cover from the fact that war-criminal George W. Bush appointed to the head of FEMA, the guy who's previous biggest job had been as head of a horse association.

This thread is as transparent as the "blame video games!" thing.
    If you are looking for someone to defend Bush, I doubt you get satisfaction. That doesnt take away from Nagin leaving his city to drown and then taking bribes to rebuild.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Dude, you think Houston has no poor people? We still have Katrina evacuees to this day. And Houston was built on a bayou and is sinking every year. Its not underwater like Nawlins yet but thats coming.
    The fact that you think is comparable is silly, but not surprising. Magical thinking can accomplish many things. No response to your war criminal president appointing a f*cking horse whisperer to head FEMA? What happened to personal accountability?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brown got fired. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    Brown got fired. Done.

Shame the guy who hired him didn't. Done.

I think people don't see why katrina was worse than anything in recent if not all American history imo. New orleans is below sea level. After an earthquake or a fire or a hurricane you drive up and start cleaning. In new orleans you can't do that. It why they were told to evacuate for about a week. I don't think bush is judged fairly on this. The economy, banks, and iraq he gets the hit. Clinton gets deserved hate for glasssteagal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Just watch, its coming. Nagin will do anything and everything he can to shift blame and make this look like a witchhunt. The easy way out is to cry racism and he is slimy enough to do it. Don, just because I call one political bum out doesnt mean Im racist. Get real.

Bear, if you think I called you a racist because of one post or one thread, you're delusional. You are constantly, constantly, constantly making racist posts, although you try to hide it. If Tallica's post was accurate, and not a joke, I can respect it because it's the way he is. Just don't try to hide it. Embrace your small mindedness. Take off the hood and join Greezy in transparency. You'll feel better for it.

7. Default

We need to make a thread about all the people we hate!!!

I'll start it off with "People in general" =]

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    The mmafighting.net coming out party.

1. DHK announces he is openly gay.
    2. after years of trying to hide it, Cbear admits he's a full blown racist (I don't think grandpappy would be too proud )
    3. who's next?
    ooh, ooh, ooh I'll play...

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Bear, if you think I called you a racist because of one post or one thread, you're delusional. You are constantly, constantly, constantly making racist posts, although you try to hide it. If Tallica's post was accurate, and not a joke, I can respect it because it's the way he is. Just don't try to hide it. Embrace your small mindedness. Take off the hood and join Greezy in transparency. You'll feel better for it.
    Curious as to what you have done about the systemic racism and exploitation of Indigenous peoples in Canada Don.
    I have no idea if anyone is a racist or not,but I do know that if I was a Texan I would probably grow weary of my state being over run by illegals taxing my system.I do have a gay uncle,he's my favorite uncle and the father I never had.I grew up in California so Im used to being around all races and types of people,most in the midwest arent so I see where Tallica is coming from.I meet those people all the time.
    Last edited by seansloan; 01-19-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Curious as to what you have done about the systemic racism and exploitation of Indigenous peoples in Canada Don.
    So unless Don is an indigenous rights activist, he can't point out Cbear's racism?