Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Who wins? (multiple votes allowed)

Voters
14. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Rassle blanket > Psycho Karl

11 78.57%
  • Rassle blanket < Psycho Karl

3 21.43%
  • King Mo > Prz

13 92.86%
  • King Mo < Prz

1 7.14%
  • Lima > Tsarev

11 78.57%
  • Lima < Tsarev

3 21.43%
  • Saunders > Koffi

12 85.71%
  • Saunders < Koffi

2 14.29%
  • The Weed > Zaromskis

4 28.57%
  • The Weed < Zaromskis

10 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Was looking at the Sherdog PbP, and its says Mike Maldonado vs. Joseph Salas was cancelled due to time constraints? Not that it's a high-profile fight, but I don't think I've ever head that one before. They getting kicked out of the arena or what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    So I know Daley had his issues, but what happened to War Machine?? Wasn't he supposed to still be in the welterweight tourney???
    Injured

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    What the **** is the point in always talking to Remney after every championship fight??? It'd be like asking Dana to say something after every championship fight
    This has been my complaint with Bellator. They don't need to do it and I agree 100% with Jeff Mondo. Amoussou was doing good in the stand up and his TDD was solid as long as his spacing was correct. Those kicks were stupid, but I gotta give Amoussou props he stayed busy for a while on the ground.

This was probably Askren's best fight to date. His stand up is still garbage and if he had a much better submission artist he would not have that belt now. However, that doesn't mean he was not solid. After looking at Askren though last night I would say he is probably the best Welterweight Bellator has right now, but he would be mid-tier at best in the UFC. I'm not sure what to think of Askren. He's good enough at one place but I don't think he could hang at another place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Whats awful about that?Ben is busy as **** and smashing his face in.
    Yeah, best Askren fight ever. He was dominate and smashed his face in.

Lesson to learn kids,next time tap or snap.That would be a cool t-shirt.
    Ha, there already is that shirt.

Whats awful about that?Ben is busy as **** and smashing his face in.
    Yup, he looked good. I like Ben and although this blanket rep is probably not as warranted as it is for someone like CB Dollaway, he certainly has heard the criticism and is bringing the pound to the GnP.

I am assuming there is no chance that the UFC would ever do a cross promotional fight and send someone over to Bellator to test Funky Ben like they did a few times with PRIDE.

There's the Askren I knew would surface up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - when a good wrestler with top control like Askren fights someone who fights back instead of just trying to mitigate damage - this is the result you get.