0 0%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

the numbers for the show.

3.77 preliminary rating

50k bonuses:

FOTN: Double M/Dodson
    SOTN: Bader
    KOTN: Pettis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dodson will have his day in my opinion. That was a massive learning experience, but in time, he will hold that title.
    Kill or be killed.......

I said it before. This division does zero for me. Uncle Creepy aside no one interests me. Its only Uncle Creepys showmanship that I enjoy. Otherwise I know I am not going to see a finish. Its like watching a GSP fight on 10 hits of acid.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIcon View Post
    I said it before. This division does zero for me. Uncle Creepy aside no one interests me. Its only Uncle Creepys showmanship that I enjoy. Otherwise I know I am not going to see a finish. Its like watching a GSP fight on 10 hits of acid.
    You mean his idiotic move of motioning to the crowd and waiving instead of finishing off his opponent. Assuming he had won, cost him the fight. Guys a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    You mean his idiotic move of motioning to the crowd and waiving instead of finishing off his opponent. Assuming he had won, cost him the fight. Guys a jackass.
    Yep that And from my memory he did win although he got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIcon View Post
    Yep that And from my memory he did win although he got screwed.
    actually it would have been a majority draw and gone to a 4th round. So instead of getting 1 round, they ended up getting a whole new fight. You may say he had the momentum, but thats meaningless. Only screwing was by his own hands.

Last few years has seen me lose quite a bit of interest in MMA for whatever reason. Lack of perceived competition in the top spots maybe? I don't know. I haven't even been bothered to catch a stream of the web for a fight in a few years.

That said, I tuned into the fox fight and caught the battle between Dodson and Johnson and it had me completely hooked. I thought it was a very interesting fight and the speed was incredible. I'd love to see a rematch.