11 34.38%
  • Glover by sub

2 6.25%
  • Glover by dec

8 25.00%
  • Bye Rampage, enjoy the indy circuit

3 9.38%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I want to see Page get KO'd and then Shogun jumps in the ring and soccer kicks him to death for old times sake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want to see Glover viciously KO Rampage, but part of me thinks Rampage is gonna KO Glover.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rampage grinds Glover out the entire time imo. This is going to look like the Machida fight in the one round Rampage won.

Rampage is at the press conference now playing his playstation vita during the conference live
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Ha, I just read that. Hilarious!

Andy Wang #1 P4P

I don't know who wins this fight. I just dropped by this thread to say Rampage is a dick. See ya.

bwhahahahahaha Your hate for Rampage is reaching unhealthy levels

Part of me really wants to pick Rampage in this fight. I think it's the Pride Never Die coming out of me. However, since he split ways with Juanito Ibarra, he just seems to have fallen off his game a bit. His combinations and footwork seems to have suffered and he just doesn't appear to have the heart. Rampage is notorious for not being a gym rat, but he was able able to get up for the fight. Lately I just think he's lost his passion. Hope he wins, but not counting on it this time.

Wouldn't it be smart for Rampage to act like a guy a company wanna work with. Sure, he is still a big name and a draw, and continues to be after Glover smashes him but he is getting paid big and acting like a dick, complaining about everything. i would not pay a fighter with this attitude the amount of money rampage will want.