Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Failed Assassination attempt on Bulgarian President on Live TV (video)

Pretty crazy. Gun to the head, and it jams.
    They then proceed to kick the living **** out of the would-be assassin.

The last blow is wicked cane shot!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mind = Blown

If you put it in a movie where an assassin goes at a pres like that, and the gun jams, you wouldnt even believe it..

Not a real gun = Not an assassination attempt.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...ulgaria-turkey

Police now say Enimehmedov was holding a gas pistol that was loaded with pepper spray, with two other "bullets" being simply noisemakers. He pointed the gun at Dogan's head during a party congress in the capital, Sofia, but failed to shoot. He was tackled to the ground and beaten by guards and party members as TV cameras continued to roll.
    Enimehmedov, an ethnic Turk, reportedly left a note at his home addressed to his mother, saying he had no intention of killing the party leader but simply wanted to show him he was not "untouchable".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That **** is BANANAS!

LOL at random people stepping up to land an ass punch and then peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    That **** is BANANAS!

LOL at random people stepping up to land an ass punch and then peace out.
    LOLOLOL @ the guy hitting him with what looks to be a leather bag.

Crazy stuff. I like the old guy who smacks him with a cane or umbrella near the end. Where was security? It just looked like other politicians trying to keep that guy down.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    LOLOLOL @ the guy hitting him with what looks to be a leather bag.
    HAHA! My favorite is the guy who comes with the tomahawk ass punch from out of nowhere on the right at 54 seconds.

The guy beating him with a satchel is the best.

Also, I don't buy the whole "Oh it was no big deal , Pres was never in any danger - we found a note he left at home!" crap.

Who would write a note if they felt that they were not going to succeed and live to tell about it. No one would. He probably left a note - but I'm willing to bet that the tone was a hair different and he wasn't expecting to ever come home.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Also, I don't buy the whole "Oh it was no big deal , Pres was never in any danger - we found a note he left at home!" crap.

Who would write a note if they felt that they were not going to succeed and live to tell about it. No one would. He probably left a note - but I'm willing to bet that the tone was a hair different and he wasn't expecting to ever come home.
    Dude, it wasn't even a gun. What, was he trying to scare him to death?