Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Following

Default The Following

New Kevin Bacon show on Fox.

Anyone else catch this?

I thought it was promising - although the first episode seemed a bit rushed (but I suppose it had to be).

I can see how this turns into an epic story, but I can also see how it can turn into a clusterfvck that ends up being a sh1tty show.

Thought this was a thread about the incredible Christopher Nolan flick "Following".

As for the show, I'll definitely be checking it out. Didn't realize it already aired.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Saw a bunch of ads for this during the football games and thought it looked retarded. is every new show about murder now?

I have been looking forward to this show starting for a while now and was not disappointed last night. I heard KBacon on HStern show last week and he confirmed that he is signed to a six season deal so they are planning on a good long run for this possibly.

I watched it last night and thought it was well done too - a 2 hour or 90 minute pilot would have been nice, but it has promise since they have established the serial killer has a large following of proteges which will be committing murders in his style.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The only thing that will fvck this show up is the same thing that fvcks all of these shows up - if they decide to switch writing staffs midway though or in the second season. Hopefully won't happen - but this show looks pretty promising.

Forgot it was on.Looks like its in again Friday.

Had been looking forward to this.

Got it on the DVR, will check it out prolly on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Thought this was a thread about the incredible Christopher Nolan flick "Following".

As for the show, I'll definitely be checking it out. Didn't realize it already aired.
    Over here, Onion.

http://www.mmafighting.net/forum/sho...-The-Following

There was a 3 book series a few years ago about a serial killer that soon turns out to be a secret group of serial killers. The Straw Men was the first book. Sounds like what this tv show is doing. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/stra...=9780515134278

Repent Ash, repent!