Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    aren't they in the midst of another famine? saber rattling is always a useful diversion to turn mind away from internal problems.
    Yup, misdirection. Much like Obarrys charge for gun control to take the focus off of all things economic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

Didn't NK recently discover a wicked awesome unicorn burial ground which proves how badass they are?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This **** just gets wackier and wackier...

Not everyone likes big boobs — for example, North Korea

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01...#ixzz2JeztWVAw

Look at this, North Korea has its own Steven Speilberg at work. Bonus points for nice use of a peaceful tune meant to unite the world, by the way...

North Korea video shows 'US city' hit by missiles

http://www.news.com.au/technology/n-...-1226571107223

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Look at this, North Korea has its own Steven Speilberg at work. Bonus points for nice use of a peaceful tune meant to unite the world, by the way...

North Korea video shows 'US city' hit by missiles

http://www.news.com.au/technology/n-...-1226571107223
    A tune written by an American.

This video is all sorts of messed up.

Originally Posted by Ash
    I think all sigs should have a 2 cock minimum.

Gentlemen, North Korea's savior has arrived!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-ex-basket...6922--nba.html

Funny this thread was bumped. I was thinking about North Korea the other day and wondering what the crime rates in such a strict dictatorship government would be. I'd imagine pretty low.

Depends on how you define crime rate. Crimes as we know them? They're pretty rare there with the exception of theft. Things they define as crimes happen all the time, though. I mean, they reportedly have 200,000+ people locked up, and most for bizarre things that aren't illegal here.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Funny this thread was bumped. I was thinking about North Korea the other day and wondering what the crime rates in such a strict dictatorship government would be. I'd imagine pretty low.
    Oh man from the books that I have read they really *uck with you if you get out of line. They not only punish you they go after your offspring and your siblings. The regime prospers on fear and actively promotes citizens to rat each other out. When Kim Jong il was alive you were required to have a portrait of his father Kim ll Sung hanging on your living room wall or face prison. What a nice place to live where you are not allowed to have your own garden, get caught and you go to prison.

Good books out there on N. Korea.
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sofargone

You were supposed to have portraits of both Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il! And they had to be in pristine, dust-free condition. I'm not sure whether or not the same applies to Kim Jong-un yet.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.