Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Nurse sticks it to dead person

Or should that be "sticks it in dead person"?

Thank ****, there's no one among us on this discussion board that would do such a thing...

Right????

Nurse arrested after allegedly having sex with corpse

A male nurse has been arrested on suspicion of committing a sex act on a corpse at a Sherman Oaks hospital, police said Monday.

Alejandro Lazo, 61, was arrested Sunday on a state Health and Safety Code violation because the body was deceased, the Los Angeles Police Department said.

Lazo, of Reseda, was released on bail while investigators pursue leads in the case, police said.

Police did not release the name of the hospital. No other details were immediately available.

Anyone with information is asked to call (877) 527-3247.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...am1=newssource

Was she cute?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shows you how sexist I am. I thought "how can a nurse (obviously female) fukk a dead guy"? I forgot about dudes like Nurse Nate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by clamcakes View Post
    Was she cute?
    Who'd **** an ugly dead chick? That'd be disgusting.

5. Default

Bulldog is from that general area isn't he?? =P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo08 View Post
    Who'd **** an ugly dead chick? That'd be disgusting.

I swear to God that's aunt me. I'm not in Sherman Oaks

Lazo, upon being arrested, was quoted as saying, " It reminded me of sex with my last wife. She was a real dead fuhk, too."

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Shows you how sexist I am. I thought "how can a nurse (obviously female) fukk a dead guy"? I forgot about dudes like Nurse Nate.
    well if rigor mortis set in just right...