Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would Driveby hit this?

Woman claims to hold the record for biggest hips at 8 feet around. Be sure and watch the video at the end of the article.
    Warning: Don't watch on a full stomach

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...nd-middle.html

I'm sure if LuckyD was still posting here he'd have this chick in his sig
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Before even coming into this thread, my answer was going to be "yes". Naturally, I was not wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3. Default

Damnit, it's blocked at work. But chances are very likely that the answer is yes =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I saw this earlier. She should not be counted as a woman with the world's biggest hips. A good 80% of her body is just fat. You would have the biggest hips too if you weighed 420 pounds. You know the best part about the story though are these quotes:

"Men don't fancy skinny girls," Mikel says, "They like an hourglass figure."

"She has a sweet disposition about her that really attracted me to her." He's happy with his marriage, joking, "I like to tell people all the time, 'I have a license to work with heavy equipment.'"

She's not interested in dieting, though, because she doesn't suffer any health problems and she's no longer self-conscious about her shape, saying, "As I got older, I learned to love my body and now I'm not afraid to show it off."

As a black man I have an issue with black people like this who show off like it's just fine. You are gross and that guy she is with has no self-esteem.

She'd rather be that size and happy than skinny and unhappy... What a brilliant conclusion! Personally I would rather just be an arm with eyes and happy than the most beatiful man in the world and unhappy.

She might "feel healthy" - but she certainly isn't. Sooner or later - her body will give out under the stress of all that weight.

DriveBy would eat that ass on a hot day!

Would probably even knock the ban roll-on off this.....

9. Default

UHhhhhh ok, got home and am now changing my stance here. I would not...I repeat WOULD NOT hit that.

Unless I had a few drinks first =(

The reason DriveBy would not hit that is because she is his twin sister