Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    I love this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Takenover View Post
    Good god!!! This picture might be the best one yet!
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Thats Spectres kid smoking a spliff paid by his child support at the dirty hippy commune. They had to cut off his dreads because of a lice infestation.

Repent Ash, repent!

4. Default

I've got a good pic for this thread...It is too NSFW to post though...So I'm just gonna link it, don't ban me lol.
    Last edited by Tallica1981; 02-02-2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Sorry Ichi, can't let that slide.

So is this done? Can we post pictures of things like tattoos that are the sh1t?

7. Default

LOL

It's not done yet, I should have some time tonight or tomorrow before work to drop a few bombs =]

Fine show gents.....a fine show!

Sexxxxxxy, sexy momma.

10. Default

Found Onion's resume =]