Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    Your generation uses more resources than just about the rest combined. That is reality. The best part is they are voting for their own benefits.
    Im actually at the tail end and may not even be considered baby boomer. I'd have to check wiki for the cut off dates.

The baby boomer gen is also bigger than all the other generations, hence the word BOOM. Any by resources, what do you mean? Medicare and social security, yes. Are they eating too much cheese? Burning too much gasoline? Using too much air conditioning? What prescious resources are YOU being denied because those nasty old grandmas are sucking it all up?

By the way, I fully expect the gov to completely implode on senior benefits long before I retire. There will be no social security and probably no medicare by then. But by goodness there will be spy drones and midnight basketball. The Man is our friend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

I'm teaching my kids to be crazy like Stalin. it's the wean ones that get euthanized..

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Im actually at the tail end and may not even be considered baby boomer. I'd have to check wiki for the cut off dates.

The baby boomer gen is also bigger than all the other generations, hence the word BOOM. Any by resources, what do you mean? Medicare and social security, yes. Are they eating too much cheese? Burning too much gasoline? Using too much air conditioning? What prescious resources are YOU being denied because those nasty old grandmas are sucking it all up?

By the way, I fully expect the gov to completely implode on senior benefits long before I retire. There will be no social security and probably no medicare by then. But by goodness there will be spy drones and midnight basketball. The Man is our friend.
    Just stating facts. No emotion. There will be no Medicare or ss for me. I planned ahead so unless they take retirement accounts and inheritance, both are being discussed btw, I'll be fine. The grasshoppers are ****ed though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    Those drugs were made illegal during their lifetime ffs. Now they're in power, having used them, and they're still illegal. We blow billions putting people in jail for something they do to themselves. Meanwhile we have to release pedophiles because our prisons are full.

So you still on parole??

If you were born in this timeframe 1946-1964.

I dont want the elderly to hurry up and die, I want them to hurry up and retire so the youngins can have a shot at making some money.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto101 View Post
    I dont want the elderly to hurry up and die, I want them to hurry up and retire so the youngins can have a shot at making some money.
    What I see more of is older, longtime workers making top of the wage scale being pushed/early retired/fired and replaced by younger, cheaper replacements.

Repent Ash, repent!

Generalization: yall dont want grandpa using resources, ss or medicare and you dont want him working and paying his way either. What options are you leaving him?

Repent Ash, repent!

I guess now its grandpa who took our job instead of the illegals.

Repent Ash, repent!

I guess now its grandpa who took our job instead of the illegals.
    Illegal grandpas are the worst.