Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

We have ****ty delis in the little town im in. I don't eat subway often, but if I want a quick, low fat meal with some veggies, ill go and grab a 6 inch turkeybreast on whole wheat with a bunch of veggies on it.

Probably isn't worth it, but Im a lazy bastard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto101 View Post
    We have ****ty delis in the little town im in. I don't eat subway often, but if I want a quick, low fat meal with some veggies, ill go and grab a 5 1/2 inch turkeybreast on whole wheat with a bunch of veggies on it.

Probably isn't worth it, but Im a lazy bastard
    Fixed for legal accuracy
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Subway is going to get a class action suit against them, and then they'll change the name of their subs from "foot long" to "large" and "6 inch" to "small".

I'm just hoping this class action cripples them (although I know it wont).

I hate Subway, but stupid **** like this just upsets me. Is this guy really crippled by the fact that his footlong sandwiches were only 11 inches? Does he really feel like an idiot? Did he ever really care about it until he saw that he may be able to make some money on it?

For compensation, he's eaten about 700 footlong sandwiches since he was 18. I would say then he was probably ripped off of 700 inches of sub sandwich. At about 70 cents an inch, he should be compensated $500, which includes about 3% interest. Settle it in small claims court under Judge Judy. You can look at those sandwiches and know they're not a foot long, and they have barely any meat at all. If they called it a BIG sandwich I would sue, because that would be deceptive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's still deceptive that they call it a footlong and that they even advertise it as being 12" (walk into a subway store - it's on their menu).

I don't buy the fact that they're blaming it on franchises "not preparing the bread correctly". Obviously, with people measuring their subs - it's proven to be pretty much across the board.

Some guy high up crunched the numbers and figured out that profits would increase if they reduced the size of their bread by 8%. That's all it is. They deserved to get punished for that imo.

I agree with Thumpin but i'm just not in favor of stupid lawsuits, like the fat woman who sued mcdonalds because she was severely obese from eating mcdonalds regularly
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

That's different.

This is false advertisement at its finest. Just because it's insignificant doesnt means a mega-corp like Subway should get away with it.

8. Default

Does anyone ever eat subway sandwiches and not have the ****s afterwards? They should market them as colon cleansers.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Does anyone ever eat subway sandwiches and not have the ****s afterwards? They should market them as colon cleansers.
    Well thats probably what happens when you ask for a double meat, footlong meatball sub with enough southwest sauce to drown somebody in .

when i read "fatass" as the title, i thought we were talking about driveby, but then i saw the pic and knew it wasn't woodie. the guy in the pic is a toothpick compared to him.