Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Theres a lot of places ****ter to eat than a subway.Its pretty cheap and always an ok/not great sandwich.Plus those white chocolate cookies rule.Turkey with bacon never lets me down.You big city folks dont get that there isnt a good local deli every half block in most places and I dont want to pay 10 bucks for a sandwich and wait 20 minutes.Jimmy Johns is my favorite fast sub shop though,every Quiznos around here went out of biz

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    every Quiznos around here went out of biz
    Quiznos is ok, but every time I get chicken there it always has fat or gristle in it. I hate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I <3 Subway.

On a related note, I was surprised to learn that Subway is now the world's largest restaurant chain, as they now have more restaurants than there are McDonalds.
    Low operating costs. A Subway has such low overhead, and requires like 3-4 employees to keep up and running. That said, they don't make even close to the kind of money that McDonalds or A&W make here (which is now the 2nd largest burger franchise in Canada). A&W rules, and they're on pace to overthrow McDonalds here.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Low operating costs. A Subway has such low overhead, and requires like 3-4 employees to keep up and running. That said, they don't make even close to the kind of money that McDonalds or A&W make here (which is now the 2nd largest burger franchise in Canada). A&W rules, and they're on pace to overthrow McDonalds here.
    Which kind of amazes me tbh, A&W when I was a kid was waaayyyy better then it is now. Their fries were crispier and the onion rings actually used to be amazing. And the milkshakes.....oh so amazing.

Now the fries are mediocre, the onion ring batter is straight up nasty and most A&Ws dont even have a milkshake machine anymore. Miss them rootbeer milkshakes.

I love A&W, it's the only fast food place I enjoy. They're the only burger place that has decent burgers, and their poutine is right on point. That said, whenever Burger King gets the whiplash whopper going, I make it a habit to go there.

****, I'm going back to full time MT training, so I won't be able to eat any of this stuff for awhile.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    .Plus those white chocolate cookies rule.
    Holy sh1t. We were meant for each other.

Also - I hope this fat fvck doesn't get paid a bunch off of this - but I do hope that there is a class action lawsuit that results in everyone getting a free sub that hits Subway in the pocketbook enough to make them stop the BS that they have.

I guarantee you this all stemmed from some corporate idiot wanting to save a couple cents per sandwich so they cut the size by 7.5% or whatever - thinking no one would notice.

Turkey bacon is all I get at subway. Whataburger has best burgers, Wendys is ok. McDonalds is crap but I do get a fish sandwich occasionally. Dairy Queens steak fingers are cardboard but smothered in gravy are great. Quiznos roast beef is ok. Nobody has a good muffalata but I guess thats what Schlotzkis is trying for and its meh.

Sinners repent!

Chicken bacon ranch.

People suing because they burned themselves on coffee is stupid. People suing corporations for lying in any way is something I'm okay with. You also know full well he's not getting $142 million. But they will settle for quite a bit of money.

Originally Posted by Ash
    I think all sigs should have a 2 cock minimum.

They probably won't even settle with the individual guy. If enough lawsuits get filed - it'll turn into a class action.
    If I were subway - I would find every one of these people and settle with them out of court - and have them "drop their lawsuit" as quickly as possible.
    Then, I would immediately mandate a change from calling it a "footlong" and term it "large" and "medium". Easy as that.

Won't happen though because these guys never look at the big picture and I think they REALLY think the "certain franchises aren't baking our bread to the correct standard" argument is going to work.