Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    And hopefully Rampage has a royalty deal with these athletic shoes because he's going to pocket at least another buck or two when these sell about five pairs nationwide...

http://www.cagepotato.com/photo-yes-...eebok-sneaker/
    Yah i was lookin at those after the ariel interview.

Good god, those things look like they will break your ankles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    An extra getting 30k? I'm calling BS on this one. An extra will get paid something like $100 per day, TOPS.
    Yup, extras often dont even get paid, they do it for bragging rights.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rampage said 100k. If he was going to lie he would inflate the number to look good.

And Rampage has not disputed Danas 15 mil number. He damn sure would call bs if he could.

This is fighting, not baseball or basketball or football. The percentage of the population who have Rampage's skill set is much higher than the percentage of people who have a skill set that would allow them to play other professional sports. Also the amount of people interested in MMA, while growing, is still much smaller than traditional sports. Its simple economics and Page should be happy that he is in the top percentile of his field. Also, he needs a new agent if he only got 100k for a large summer blockbuster. That figure doesn't sound right at all.

$100k sounds very good for a relatively unknown guy who isn't even an actor.

How much of that did he give to the pregnant lady he made miscarriage.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    $100k sounds very good for a relatively unknown guy who isn't even an actor.
    The more I think about the 100k figure, the more I think it's bullshlt. My ex-brother in law wrote the script for a ****ty movie starring one of the guys from Dawson's creek and John Cougar Mellancamp. It was a pretty low budget affair and went straight to DVD and I know for a fact that he was paid OVER 100k for that. Now, I know screenwriting isn't acting, but I'm pretty sure that 'Page made more than 100k for A-Team. It was a major summer release and he was one of the lead actors. If he made only 100K for that, then he should be pissed at his agent, not the UFC. His representation is the reason he got so little, not Hollywood or Dana.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    The more I think about the 100k figure, the more I think it's bullshlt. My ex-brother in law wrote the script for a ****ty movie starring one of the guys from Dawson's creek and John Cougar Mellancamp. It was a pretty low budget affair and went straight to DVD and I know for a fact that he was paid OVER 100k for that. Now, I know screenwriting isn't acting, but I'm pretty sure that 'Page made more than 100k for A-Team. It was a major summer release and he was one of the lead actors. If he made only 100K for that, then he should be pissed at his agent, not the UFC. His representation is the reason he got so little, not Hollywood or Dana.
    By his own admission he geeked out for the show and probably laid down to get the part. That role normally would have gone to Terry from the Stallone action star flick. Anyone who thinks the producers wanted Rampage bacly and paid him star $$ is nuts.

Rampage should sit next to Mark Cuban on Shark Tank. I bet he'd fit right in on that panel of egomaniacs.