Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

And Rampage closes out his UFC stint by getting beaten on and no final mic time to say goodbye. His name will be erased from the annals of UFC history and forbidden to be spoken aloud evermore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I somehow seriously doubt that. I have friends who were "extras" on movies nowhere near as big as the A-Team who got ~30K. A feature role in a big film has to net waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than that.
    Unless you aren't a very smart man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Rampage should sit next to Mark Cuban on Shark Tank. I bet he'd fit right in on that panel of egomaniacs.

Mark Cuban has done more in 6 months than Rampage has done in his whole life and his next. Atleast Cuban has a reason to be an Egomaniac. Mark Cuban made himself. Rampage made biotching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Rampage shouldn't complain. He has a very limited set of skills and he is able to.use them to make a shlt ton of money. He's not designing new power conduits or curing cancer, he's a fighter who hasn't even fought particularly well for the last half of his career. I think rampage is an unhappy victim mentality loser. I don't think any amount of money would make him happy because he's not already grateful for what he has. Rampage has mental problems, not cash flow problems.
    Amen.
    Kill or be killed.......

Rampage updates his situation via TMZ

"Listen, I didn't retire from MMA, but as of now I left the UFC. I have to wait a couple of days, I think 28-days before I can negotiate with people. The UFC didn't treat me right. I don't like the way I was treated there so I left. If I fight for you, treat me good, that's all I'm saying. Treat me good, don't say the pay-per-view made less money than it made, and pay me less money. Then tell the media the pay-per-view made a million buys when you only told me the pay-per-view made 500,000 buys. Don't tell me that, don't do that to me. That's why I'm leaving." - Quinton Jackson

haha

I'm sure Dana is going to loooooooooooooooooooooove hearing that.

THEY SEE ME TROLLIN, THEY HATIN

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    At the same token thats 11 fights vs 162 games a year.
    Toughest sport in the world vs scratching your balls and spittin' for 90% of the game...

I doubt they'd want to put up with his nonsense (or price-tag) but if Bellator comes a-calling does he even rise to the top of the heap there? They're the only other org I can think of with any sort of light-heavyweight division of note, but I'm not sure Rampage even gets past King Mo at this point. What's the other option, a once a year New Year superfight in Japan? I don't think ONE FC would want to to shell out for a one-off superfight in a division they barely promote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Can the UFC even lie about ppv sales??? It just seems odd for Rampage to be the only fighter saying this, while no one else ever brings this type of stuff up. Seems to be his management more than anything, I mean Bisping got up and took off and seems to be happier now