• Lil Frankie by sub

0 0%
  • Lil Frankie by dec

12 31.58%
  • Leben-back by popular demand!

0 0%
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by funkin View Post
    lol. you are a one idiot delusional retarded kid arent you. he didnt only lose the fight plus the got his face rerranged and he has a brand brain concussion. deal with it.
    Your profile wall is the funniest **** that I have ever read

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by funkin View Post
    lol. you are a one idiot delusional retarded kid arent you. he didnt only lose the fight plus the got his face rerranged and he has a brand brain concussion. deal with it.
    I'm definitely too "idiot delusional retarded" to know what a "brand brain concussion" is, so I guess I'll deal with it.
    "Gustafsson took take of his part..." ~ Mike Chiappetta

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto101 View Post
    No time limits, Frankie Edgar beats anyone at LW and below. Guy is too tough and works too hard.
    This isn't that too far fetched of an idea. I would go less than that and say if MMA were like boxing and you had 12 round fights then Frankie would be champion. Frankie's issue is that he always starts out slow and has to work his way back. I swear though the one thing that saved Aldo is his TDD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    ...Frankie's issue is that he always starts out slow and has to work his way back....
    he does not start slow. he is fighting opponents that are better than him so he gets beat up in the early rounds.

he does have amazing cardio and takes full advantage of it. he excels in later rounds when his opponents slow down but he can maintain a very high pace.

many posters were saying they scored rd3 to edgar so i had to rewatch the fight to see if my eyes deceived me.

i was wrong it was a very close round that could have been scored either way. not the clear cut aldo round i thought when i watched it live.

Quote Originally Posted by fightfan10 View Post
    poor judging. all 5 rounds were easy to score 10-9 rounds
    1-aldo
    2-aldo
    3-aldo
    4-edgar
    5-edgar

round 3 was NOT as close as rogan made it sound. it was better for edgar than the first two rounds, but still a clear 10-9 aldo.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto101 View Post
    No time limits, Frankie Edgar beats anyone at LW and below. Guy is too tough and works too hard.
    He takes insane abuse and keeps coming but that doesn't make him a great fighter it just makes him durable.

Frankie Edgar.The uncrowned UFC Lightweight,and UFC Featherweight Champion

Or Frankie Edgar:The stupidest fighter in the UFC.He loses close decisions and continues to be a point fighter who gets a ****ty ppv cut because the only point fighter people pay to see is Floyd Mayweather.

and why hate to watch him, because people will cry when he loses rounds he obviously lost.

Joe is being a cheerleader,Frankie must be winning,this is bull****!