1 3.23%
  • Lil Nog by sub

0 0%
  • Lil Nog by dec

0 0%
  • Leben never die!

1 3.23%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Still not a single vote for Lil Nog in the poll. No takers at all? If Big Nog was a member of this board he'd be a believer, wouldn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Still not a single vote for Lil Nog in the poll. No takers at all? If Big Nog was a member of this board he'd be a believer, wouldn't he?
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows this fight is going to be closer than expected, but not so closer that Evans will lose, especially if he play it safe.

Evans by TKO. Like I said earlier, this will look like Cain vs JDS, except that Little Nog does not have the same level of takedown defense that Evans have.

As long stays careful in Little Nog's guard, he should pound out a GnP win here.

END COMMUNICATION

Now Lil Nog will pull of the upset and really ruin Danas title plans

My heart wants little Nog to win this, but my head wants Shad to win so we can see Anderson kick Rashad's head into the stands.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is this fight higher in the booking than Silva-Reem?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rashad via decision...cuz he can't finish anyone with a half-decent chin.

Whose tits are those^^^^

Come on Nog prove me wrong

Lil Nog is clearly not on the same smoothies that Big Nog is; he still looks 98 years old while Big Nog looks a fresh faced 25.

Where is Big Nog?

Sinners repent!