1 3.23%
  • Lil Nog by sub

0 0%
  • Lil Nog by dec

0 0%
  • Leben never die!

1 3.23%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

I stopped caring about Rashad and GSP fights about two years ago. Rashad is boring and lays on folks.
    THEY SEE ME TROLLIN, THEY HATIN

Quote Originally Posted by Oeshon View Post
    You are welcome to quote me after the fight.

Rashad will beat Lil Nog anywhere the fight goes.
    Again, you asked.

Man, karma is on Chris Weidman's side lately...

This was an easy call if you saw the weigh ins.Evans appeared to have spent the last 4 hours in a sauna.He was wobbly and drawn out .Im sure between Jones flying by him and Jackson going with the champ its got to be tough to find motivation and he clearly lacked it.I would assume he didnt use his wrestling because he was just too damn tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mondo View Post
    Man, karma is on Chris Weidman's side lately...
    Yeah, after Bisping and Evans losing the only fight that makes sense is Silva/Weidman.......July 4th weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

how is it this fight stayed standing, yet I felt the Maia-Fitch fight was better????
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    how is it this fight stayed standing, yet I felt the Maia-Fitch fight was better????
    Because you knew what you were gonna see in the Maia/Fitch fight and it happened. Rogan called the Nog/Evans fight correctly......just guys playing patty cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    Because you knew what you were gonna see in the Maia/Fitch fight and it happened. Rogan called the Nog/Evans fight correctly......just guys playing patty cake.
    It was because Maia was trying to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    This was an easy call if you saw the weigh ins.Evans appeared to have spent the last 4 hours in a sauna.He was wobbly and drawn out .Im sure between Jones flying by him and Jackson going with the champ its got to be tough to find motivation and he clearly lacked it.I would assume he didnt use his wrestling because he was just too damn tired.
    This has to be it.. Or like many fighters say, you can get old in this sport overnight..?? Rashad looked terrible tonight. Not taking anything away from Rogerio, but man what a strange fight that was..

It was certainly a bizarre fight. I know Rashad's striking is no good, but he had about as inactive of a fight as one could possibly have. He knew that he'd lost that fight too which makes his lack of doing anything even more puzzling. His corner told him he needed the 3rd, he went in with no urgency whatsoever, didn't try anything new, minimal attempts to take the fight to the ground (which I doubt would have done him any good regardless) and as soon as the fight was down he slumped his head knowing he lost.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.