10 27.78%
  • Foot by sub

0 0%
  • Foot by dec

0 0%
  • Leben hold all teh belt

0 0%
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

At times Bigfoot looks impressive to me. Then he will have another fight and look like a midcarder. This is one of his midcarder fights to me. Allstar should TKO him with ease Rd 1

Initial thought is that OVereem KOs him - not because Overeem is any good - but because I'm just not sold on Bigfoot.

Then I look at how Bigfoot's fights have gone and how Allistairs fights have gone, and I really, really think that Bigfoot tags him.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Then I look at how Bigfoot's fights have gone and how Allistairs fights have gone, and I really, really think that Bigfoot tags him.
    If this happens, that's not good for Overeem, considering his history of getting KOed.

I dont think Bigfoot is very good and I really am baffled by how he put a beating on Fedor. I think after this loss, we see a Travis Browne rematch or maybe Carwin fights him

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I dont think Bigfoot is very good and I really am baffled by how he put a beating on Fedor. I think after this loss, we see a Travis Browne rematch or maybe Carwin fights him
    Quite simple actually.. an 80 pound weight advantage/black belt/declining Fedor + mount = beating..

That was the night i joined here.. To stick up for the emperor

Reem should get the KO here, i think he comes out cautious of the takedown and land a hard counter. At the same time I can't shake the feeling that the Reem will end up losing this fight. The foot is game and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulled it off.

I wish it was Anderson, not Bigfoot.

Now there's a ****ing Super Fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pettis isn't the only showtime around!

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/conte...-showtime-knee

Nice to see he's using his training time wisely. I look forward to seeing a guy with 4 minutes of gas attempting such a move.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Exactly. When Overeem is huffing and puffing - that's when I'm guessing Bigfoot will be able to lay a hurting on him. if this fight gets in to the second half of round one - I'm sure Bigfoot wins it.