• Foot by sub

0 0%
  • Foot by dec

0 0%
  • Leben hold all teh belt

0 0%
Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by funkin View Post
    overeem is still top five. ignore this spectre moron he is probably a ****in retarded highschool kid.
    Did they let you out of the gulag to watch the ppv card?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Did they let you out of the gulag to watch the ppv card?
    amazughahaha you re so funny.

amazughahaha you re so funny.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

god damn you should be stand up comic. so funny omg. you really got me with these posts. spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveinTokyo View Post
    Dean did a really good job keeping him off there at the end.
    Wonder how Kim Winslow would have handled it...

Enjoyed the hell out of that fight. I watched at a sports bar and it didn't seem like anyone was paying attention. When Foot started teeing off though, the place went crazy. People were out of their seats, screaming. Awesome moment!

http://i.minus.com/ibh1ddGucNiJLv.gif
    "Gustafsson took take of his part..." ~ Mike Chiappetta

I was rooting for an Overeem KO here. Not because I like him all that much, but because a Cain-Overeem fight with a setup of Overeem having knocked out both Brock and Bigfoot would've been awesome for the company. And honestly, I would've bought into the hype. Now, I have no idea where you go with this division. No one seems worthy.

Hunt is worthy. Samoa!

Sinners repent!

Hunt vs Bigfoot would be a good matchup imo.

overeem is still top five. ignore this spectre moron he is probably a ****in retarded highschool kid. anyway about bigfoot k.o

http://www.youtube.com/embed/l1dnqKGuezo

i like overeem but he fought stupid.foot deserved it. and i think foots loss to cain was a fluke. maybe he can lose to him again but he will be more competetive if they fight. overeem will get his titleshot eventually. oh and that little bitch frankie '' the point fighter '' edgar lost that fight. and i m so happy to see that fitch got fitched lol.
    Убирайся отсюда глупая маленькая обезьянка

Quote Originally Posted by ante_up81 View Post
    Lolol at The overeem haters... Hes still top 5 and won The first 2 rounds... If it was anyone else dudes would be goin on about how he got ”caught”
    He was never a legit top 5 guy as he never beat anyone to get that rank. On top of that, getting knocked out by someone outside of the top 5 doesn't magically leave you ranked in the top 5.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.