• Foot by sub

0 0%
  • Foot by dec

0 0%
  • Leben hold all teh belt

0 0%
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by specialk39330 View Post
    I like how it says deadman down behind overeems lifeless body.
    Even better that he's slumped against the MUSCLEPHARM ad.

Is it just me or did Overeem look significantly 'slimmer' since his last fight.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Even better that he's slumped against the MUSCLEPHARM ad.
    That is so appropriate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He was actually a little bit heavier. Just wasn't as shredded. The bulk is still there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ante_up81 View Post
    Heres The tricky thing... now everyones claiming see!! overeem is not a top heavyweight yet this win for bigfoot seems to legitimize him.
    I don't think anyone objective thinks that. Even before last night Bigfoot had a better resume than Overeem, and to repeat a point Bigfoot already made himself, he'd already beaten better fighters than Overeem.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't think anyone objective thinks that. Even before last night Bigfoot had a better resume than Overeem, and to repeat a point Bigfoot already made himself, he'd already beaten better fighters than Overeem.
    The problem with Overeem is history. The guy has been seriously KOed in the past. There's no overlooking that. He ****ing submitted to punches from Ricardo Arona.

I'm wondering who he'll fight next. I'm guessing the JDS fight is well off the table after last night. Is he gonna get a softball fight like Del Rosario, or will he fight someone dangerous coming off a loss like Stipe?
    i was thinking Carwin-Overeem but I have no idea how long Carwin is out for, I could still see them doing JDS-Overeem in the summer but highly doubt it.

It's going to be interesting to see what they do with him, Kongo-Nelson loser would make sense too. It's weird that the losers in the heavyweight division can all have the best matchups. I mean in two weeks, Hunt or Struve will now be in the picture too. I would think the winner of that fight is now a lock to fight Cain simply due to no one being available.

i think he's very overrated, but the pride vets haven't been so great in the ufc when they first get there so who knows? maybe he'll be better next time

This is why Cain-JDS are going to end up fighting like 5 times, they are so above the rest of the pack.

Once Cormier dismantles Mir, the guy is going to 205 to fight Jones. So you now take Cormier out. We are left with Barnett, Big Nog-Werdum winner, Nelson provided he beats Kongo, JDS, and Struve-Hunt winner at the top of the division.

Like who?

Much of the reaction to this bout is as fanboyish and misguided as the Bisping hate. Overeem's obviously been overrated, but he's still a Top 10 heavy.