• Grew To Dislike Him

17 51.52%
  • Always Hated Him

2 6.06%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    He came in motivated, in (better) shape
    Whaaaaaa?!!?

Dude was gassed half way through the first and seemed the least motivated I've seen him in years. Even with the Japan card he was at least excited about being in Japan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Whaaaaaa?!!?

Dude was gassed half way through the first and seemed the least motivated I've seen him in years. Even with the Japan card he was at least excited about being in Japan.
    I get where youre coming from.. But being excited to be in Japan again because of PRIDE's past is one thing. Coming into that fight over weight speaks more toward his motivation than anything id say.

Quinton was pretty dialed in for this one coming in to my standard. It was Glover who discouraged him into looking unmotivated, because he actually stood with him and was beating Rampage at his own game. The game hes been whining about for the last 2 yrs that no one would dare play with him anymore. Kind of like the beginning of rd 3.. Quinton came out amped, and then the adrenaline dump after he started getting sprayed on by strikes/takedowns.. His interest in this fight was beaten out of him tonight

I'm not talking about in the fight. I'm talking about before the fight. He seemed like he didn't give a ****. Completely unmotivated. Uncaring on whether he won or lost, just wanting to get it over with so he could get on with his life.

He was barely hit in the first couple of minutes but around the 3 minute mark he went for the laziest takedown in history, showing he was gassed, then Glover chased after him and popped him in the face. It was around then that Glover started landing more regularly.

Rampage was completely unmotivated in the entire lead up to the fight and gassed within the first 3 minutes in spite on not being hit all that much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah, I don't know where he thinks that boat load of money is coming from. DREAM is broke, and Bellator doesn't care about him nor do they wanna fork over the coin he commands (not to mention, for a guy coming off 3 losses). Glory could afford him, but if he's whining about how the UFC treats him, he's sure as sugar not gonna like how they treat fighters. This is all pointless chatter though, because we all know he'll re-sign with the UFC once he realizes his paydays elsewhere are dried up, and gets over the fact that a guy on a 3-fight losing streak doesn't deserve a substantial raise.
    I wouldn't be so sure of that. With King Mo about to dominate their LHW div, having a star like Rampage they could throw in with him could bring them some big monies and give King Mo credibility with people who have no idea who he is.

I could see Bellator signing him for the right price.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto101 View Post
    I could see Bellator signing him for the right price.
    Eh, the problem there is that what Bellator and Rampage respectively consider the "right price" is separated by hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I could see Rampage at least testing out to see what he could do with the TNA/Bellator contract so he could wrestle. The thing is though, i'm sure he was being paid more by the UFC still. I'd guarantee he makes more than King Mo's entire tna/bellator contract.

Also, even if he comes back to the UFC, would they bother paying him big money considering he wont be beating any contenders?? At this point, he would be much like Tito's last few years

Dana says just like bellator has the right to match Eddies contract, UFC has the right to match any contract for Rampage. Should be interesting

Never thought he was awesome, but I always enjoyed watching him. For me he's alot like Cro Cop in that he never really lived up to his potential, because he couldn't get out of his own head. Both guys could have dominated if they only believed it themselves.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

**** you, fueltv.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post

Dana says just like bellator has the right to match Eddies contract, UFC has the right to match any contract for Rampage. Should be interesting
    AKA if they don't want to play ball with Eddie, Rampage aint goin to Bellator anytime soon.