Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by fightfan10 View Post
    i don't understand the apathy towards what would have been the biggest mma fight in history.
    I think because the fight was a few years too late. We are talking from the perspective that the UFC was going to sell Fedor after being beaten by Werdum, Bigfoot and Hendo while Brock being sold after losing to Overeem and Cain.

Had the fight been booked years before, I could see it selling well. I dont think it sells cowboys stadium though, I dont even think Anderson-GSP sells out cowboys stadium. They would have to give away plenty of tickets, to even make it not look horrible on live television.

Brazil and Canada are the only places I see doing over like 70k and thats provided Anderson or GSP is on the card against each other
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wonder if Bisping got a title fight in Britain how well it would do for attendance?

There would be no reason why White couldn't of booked Brock/Fedor AND Anderson/St.Pierre on the same card if they're going to try to fill a large stadium. No different than having 2 title fights really as they did with UFC 100.

This just in: "All of DW's shortcomings were incredibly close to not being shortcomings, but things out of his control conspired to make it happen. (No really, Texas Stadium would have been sold out if not for the croaky russian dad or whatever)" -- Dana White.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    I wonder if Bisping got a title fight in Britain how well it would do for attendance?
    Calzaghe and Hatton at their fame peaks couldnt sell out stadiums.For Dana to think Bisping could pack them in at Wembley Stadium is more Dana hyperbole.

What about Ross Pearson??
    Andy Wang #1 P4P