Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Whaaaa?

You won't/haven't gone down? Are you kidding me? And your woman hasn't left you yet?

I do it and love it!
    guineas don't believe in carpet muching. u didn't know that? they're too macho for that ****.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I like going down. It's fun.

I don't mind lifting them up and getting a little backdoor action while I'm down there too. In fact, I like it when they drop down below the balls themselves when they're down there.

I'm not big on goin down on the balloon knot, but am more than willing to let her to do mine .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I'm not big on goin down on the balloon knot, but am more than willing to let her to do mine .
    what the hell? you're in the neighborhood

Not saying I haven't, just not part of the regular repertoire.

ah. i use it as a reminder that she has one and there's other options..

Tallica, make sure you check out that juicing movie I told you about. Even if you have no intention of juicing, you'll be inspired by the surprising journey of a guy who started bigger than you and probably unhealthier than you. It's not the guy the movie starts with, but a guy he serendipitously meets along the way.

Though some of us don't agree with the method you are choosing, the important thing is the decision you've made and the commitment you're showing. We've all got your back, and I think you already know that.

Good luck ya fat bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Tallica, make sure you check out that juicing movie I told you about. Even if you have no intention of juicing, you'll be inspired by the surprising journey of a guy who started bigger than you and probably unhealthier than you. It's not the guy the movie starts with, but a guy he serendipitously meets along the way.

Though some of us don't agree with the method you are choosing, the important thing is the decision you've made and the commitment you're showing. We've all got your back, and I think you already know that.

Unless you are talking about pussy juice, wrong thread, lol.

hahaha

holy ssh1t I was wondering what happened to that post!

hahaha

holy ssh1t I was wondering what happened to that post!
    I think it fits the thread nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    guineas don't believe in carpet muching. u didn't know that? they're too macho for that ****.
    Cat hunting season over?