Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 818

Thread: I'm Fat

  1. #261
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I'm sure this is nowhere close to your popularity with Dominos,pizza hut,papa johns,.......
    you had a steady streak going but that one was weak sloanie
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  2. #262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    you had a steady streak going but that one was weak sloanie
    I disagree. He's still rollin'

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #263
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Castlevania
    Posts
    14,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I'm sure this is nowhere close to your popularity with Dominos,pizza hut,papa johns,.......
    I may or may not have every pizza place in town programmed into my phone.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  4. #264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    I may or may not have every pizza place in town programmed into my phone.

    Don't worry. We've got your back (even if it takes all of us).

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #265
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Man View Post
    We don't know that. Has Driveby weighed in yet? The dude posting as "Jackie" could be 500 lbs for all we know.
    Ouch

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Ouch
    Imagine you were in Tallica's shoes. You'd be a basket case with all the insults and abuse hurled, even if in a "brotherly love" sort of way. We love you, Jackie, but this place is going to toughen you up mentally!

  7. #267
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    515
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Good for you Talliwhacker. It's a tough choice, and I'm sure you have considered all of your options. My one recommendation, is make sure you follow through with all of the psychological stuff as well if your clinic is offering any. This is a HUGE (pun not intended) change and may change your outlook on a number of things.

    My ex-wife got a sleeve gastrectomy a few years ago. She lost a bunch of weight and decided she needed to "find herself."
    Last I remember though she had to wear this body suit to keep all of the loose skin together.

    She moved to Phoenix about 9 months ago to work at the Mayo Clinic there, so if anyone down there runs into her (with a car or whatever) tell her I say Hi.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  8. #268
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    22,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrove View Post
    Good for you Talliwhacker. It's a tough choice, and I'm sure you have considered all of your options. My one recommendation, is make sure you follow through with all of the psychological stuff as well if your clinic is offering any. This is a HUGE (pun not intended) change and may change your outlook on a number of things.

    My ex-wife got a sleeve gastrectomy a few years ago. She lost a bunch of weight and decided she needed to "find herself."
    Last I remember though she had to wear this body suit to keep all of the loose skin together.

    She moved to Phoenix about 9 months ago to work at the Mayo Clinic there, so if anyone down there runs into her (with a car or whatever) tell her I say Hi.
    oh ****! i forgot all about your fat ass scrovie. nice of u to remind me. now we can get a triple threat sumo rasslin match between u, driveby and tallica.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  9. #269
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    515
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    oh ****! i forgot all about your fat ass scrovie. nice of u to remind me. now we can get a triple threat sumo rasslin match between u, driveby and tallica.
    Hey, I'm down 25 pounds since December. It helps when one of your friends is a personal trainer, and an attractive female. Makes going to the gym that much easier.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  10. #270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrove View Post
    My ex-wife got a sleeve gastrectomy a few years ago. She lost a bunch of weight and decided she needed to "find herself."
    Last I remember though she had to wear this body suit to keep all of the loose skin together.

    She moved to Phoenix about 9 months ago to work at the Mayo Clinic there, so if anyone down there runs into her (with a car or whatever) tell her I say Hi.
    Scrove, even though your a Boars fan that can be arranged for a small fee or say you wear a Donald Driver jersey on Sundays next year. A better punishment though would be for her to do something stupid like get a DWI and then she can spend 10 days in Sheriff Joe's Tent City.
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

    Sofargone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •