Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by scrove View Post
    Good for you Talliwhacker. It's a tough choice, and I'm sure you have considered all of your options. My one recommendation, is make sure you follow through with all of the psychological stuff as well if your clinic is offering any. This is a HUGE (pun not intended) change and may change your outlook on a number of things.

My ex-wife got a sleeve gastrectomy a few years ago. She lost a bunch of weight and decided she needed to "find herself."
    Last I remember though she had to wear this body suit to keep all of the loose skin together.

She moved to Phoenix about 9 months ago to work at the Mayo Clinic there, so if anyone down there runs into her (with a car or whatever) tell her I say Hi.
    Huh, weird. So your wife lost a bunch of weight, felt she was hot **** and then took off? I would think that kind of thing is sadly very common.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Yeah, I think it is pretty common.

My buddy is in a similar scenario and everyone is half-expecting him to leave his fiance, lol. He went from 240 to a ripped 185 (he's even starting to compete). The weight he lost, she put on, and more. Since they have been together, she has gained 100lbs, without a doubt. She's a big woman now.

It's crazy, he goes to the gym twice a day (before and after work), and eats incredibly clean, yet even mention the notion of her going to the gym, and she says she doesn't have time.

I know for a fact he cheats on her now, and that is definitely the reason.

^^^ best thing to do is leave. It's not shallow. They are incompatible and it will only get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by scrove View Post
    Hey, I'm down 25 pounds since December. It helps when one of your friends is a personal trainer, and an attractive female. Makes going to the gym that much easier.
    good job scrovie. sorry if i hit a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    The weight he lost, she put on, and more. Since they have been together, she has gained 100lbs, without a doubt. She's a big woman now. It's crazy, he goes to the gym twice a day (before and after work), and eats incredibly clean, yet even mention the notion of her going to the gym, and she says she doesn't have time. I know for a fact he cheats on her now, and that is definitely the reason.
    This reminded me of this...~1:32

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Quote Originally Posted by just Brian View Post
    This reminded me of this...~1:32

Lol...excellent!

I thought of Scrove as king of the fatties,but I don't like to take shots at people.Good to hear about the weight loss,no better revenge than to get in great shape and bump into her or send her some pics.Followed by you telling her you never loved her and you ****ed her friends

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I thought of Scrove as king of the fatties,but I don't like to take shots at people.Good to hear about the weight loss,no better revenge than to get in great shape and bump into her or send her some pics.Followed by you telling her you never loved her and you ****ed her friends
    While that's an added bonus, revenge isn't really my main goal with this. I really don't care about her anymore. I've moved on and the past year has been WAY more fun without her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Ouch
    Sorry, Jackie (If that's your real name ) until you show us your tits we can't be sure you're not really a dude. In the past we were all fooled into thinking BruceLee was actually a guy.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

We also got fooled into thinking Nate was a doctor who used to be a super top secret agent .... oh wait, we didn't.
    Last edited by don king; 02-01-2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: horrible grammar - don't want DG to come back and school me